Procrastinate – WORD OF THE DAY (for Writing Task 2)
Procrastinate (verb) /prəʊˈkræstɪneɪt/
To postpone or delay needlessly
Synonym: postpone or delay
People were dying of starvation while governments procrastinated.
- I don’t want to procrastinate when I should be doing my planning!
- If I didn’t procrastinate so much, I could get more done.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 87 Topic: A time you miss an appointment - March 29, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 86 – Topic: A program or an app in your computer/ phone - March 28, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Living in Big Cities & Sample Essay - March 27, 2017