Sporadic – WORD OF THE DAY (for Writing Task 2)
Sporadic (adjective) /spəˈrædɪk/
happening only occasionally or at intervals that are not regular
- The findings are derived from sporadic and statistically unreliable surveys.
- There are sporadic outbreaks of violence.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 2) & Band 8.5 Sample - March 30, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Digital Communication & Sample Answers - March 30, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 87 Topic: A time you miss an appointment - March 29, 2017