Ultimate – WORD OF THE DAY (for Speaking and Writing Task 1,2)
Ultimate (adjective) /ˈʌltɪmət/
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: problem
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: person
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: occasion
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: memory
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: luck
[only before noun]
final, happening at the end of a long process
For IELTS Speaking:
My ultimate goal is to get into the most prestigious university in this entire world called Harvard University
He had no ready solution, but continued to believe the ultimate solution she chose to these insurmountable obstacles was a cop-out (cop-out: to avoid or stop doing something that you should do because you are afraid, lazy, etc)
For IELTS Writing Task 2:
Laying especial emphasis on the priority of mind to body, and on the absolute and ultimate dependence of mind as well as body on the existence of God.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Test in April 2017 & Band 8.5 Sample Answers - May 12, 2017
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 103 – Topic: A special meal you have had - May 12, 2017
- Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 – Pie Charts & Band 8.5 Model Answers - May 11, 2017