- 55 NEW IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics for IELTS Exam (September – December, 2016) & Band 8.0 Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2020 (Jan – Aug 2020) & Sample Answers
- IELTS Cue Card Sample 83 – Topic: Describe A Movie You Recently Watched
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample in 2019 – Topic: Describe something you do to help you study or work
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 in 2019 – Topic: Describe a time when you received money as a gift
44.Describe someone you know who recently moved to new accommodation.
You should say:
who he or she is
what kind of accommodation they moved to
and explain why they moved.
Speaking of a person who moves to a new accommodation, I just think of my friend Linda. Her neighbor frequently played his music excessively loud, which rattles the change off her coffee table. She spoke to him repeatedly and he always turns it down to merely loud. But then turns it back up within the hour.She said she couldn’t stand her downstairs neighbor any more so she changed her living place. Now her new neighbors are about 70 years old and they are very quiet. She stays at college most of the time. They don’t have anything in common and just say “hi” when they meet.
The new accommodation she moves to is in a suburb. Linda has to drive 20 minutes to go to the grocery store. But she doesn’t mind it because she can live in a bigger than before. When she looks out of the window, she can see the flowers and cute birds flying in the sky. The only thing should be improved of her new accommodation is the blue-color stars all over the walls. Although they glow in the dark, during the day they make her feel depressed. Therefore, she plans to add some posters on them.
45.Describe a leader who you admire.
You should say:
who this person is
what this person does (as a leader)
how he or she became a leader
how you know about this person (or, how you personally know this
and explain explain why you admire this leader (= explain how (or why) this
leader’s qualities impress you)