- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 41 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 40 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 38 – Line Graph
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 37 – Bar Chart
- Sample Essay for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Topic 35 – Table
Model answer 02:
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting description of the correlation of the table that follow. The table gives the information about the alcohol related deaths by gender and country in 2005 and beers consumption per capita (litres) in 2002 by country. It is clear from the table that in each country the number of male death was significantly higher than that of females. Overall, the largest number of alcohol related deaths and greatest beer consumption was to be found in Czech Republic. However the lowest level of beer consumption was in Canada and lowest number of death in 2005 was in Lithuania. Moreover, the beer consumption per capita over 100 litres was in Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Ireland. The second lowest beer consumption was Lithuania with 91 litres. Further, in 2005, number of death related to alcohol over one million was in Czech Republic and Germany. Also this mortality rate reached nearly one million in Austria with 913000. Highest mortality rate in female was in Czech Republic. In addition, this highest rate in male was in Germany.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
p style=”text-align: right;”>Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!