Sample Answer 3:
It is a commonly held belief that family plays a significant role in children’s entire life and formation of children is affected positively and negatively by their parents. Parents should carry the accountability for supplying their children with financial and spiritual factors. The argument that a number of families necessarily consider both parents to go out to work is argued by people who are for and against this idea. Supporters’ and detractors’ thoughts will be discussed and recapitulate in this essay.
On the one side of the argument, those who support this idea claim that in an effort to provide family sufficiently, nowadays both parents are subjected to work since the expenditure of today’s family has increased considerably compared to the past. If both parents work somewhere, they can earn more money and it gives family a plethora of chances to benefit. For instance, if the family income is higher, parents are able to afford to study their children at private schools or universities and also, children can join an array of courses for improving their foreign language skills or various internships for escalating their experiences or travel abroad for broadening their horizons.
On the other hand, those who detract this argument believe that finance is less imperative than spiritual factor for children. One of two parents in each family should take care of their children and nurture them efficiently. While both parents are working, children may be lonely at home and they can feel forgotten, thus this point can lead to several problems. For example, if parents neglect to control their children, children may be involved in diverse malevolent deeds such as using drugs and joining gangsters. For this reason, at the very least one of two parents should be housekeeper for children’s upbringing and keep an eye on their children.
In the light of the above discussion, hold the idea that children stand to benefit from the fact that both parents go to work. However, the issue lies in the balance parents strive for between work and family. If parents manage to balance their times spent at their workplace and family, their children’s development are certain to be guaranteed.
(361 words – written by Farkhad )
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!