Sample answer 4:
In this competitive world, many parents are bound to go out for work. While some people argue that children of these parents benefit from this extra income, others contend that they lack support as a result of their parents’ absence due to their busy working life. Today’s financial condition pushes both parents engage in jobs in order to ensure proper maintenance their children. I am of the opinion that it is hard for both parents to avoid job and so they have to find a way to keep a good balance between work and family life in order to control drawbacks of this situation.
Having both parents work outside the home can cater various problems. Firstly, the most fundamental need of a child is love and care. While both parents are busy with their own job responsibilities, children might feel destitute which may translate into severe psychological imbalance. Moreover, in many cases, parents fail to harmonize their family and work life together. This has a direct impact on children’s life. When parents can spend less time with their kids because of their work pressure, it would decrease interaction and that ultimately harms family bondage. Furthermore, parents are the model for their children. They can learn good morals from their parents. In this case, working parents cannot always be able to serve this purpose. Therefore, the children of working parents often lack values.
However, I contend that parents can ensure their children a cozy life, if both the parents work. They can afford to send their children to a better school, a better health care service for their children, and so forth. Children of the working parents may get whatever they want to. They can be enrolled in extra curriculum activities like after school programs. Job holder parents can provide children with expensive clothes, toys and many learning materials which satisfy these children greatly. In my case, as my parents are both working, I need to do all the things myself such as making my meal or washing my own cloths. This situation makes me self-dependent and at same time I learn time management and can enjoy my freedom. I also learn that work is a crucial part of life.
To recapitulate, both parents have no option but doing job in order to bring prosperity for their children. In this context, what parents need is to acknowledge that kids mental and emotional needs are equally worthy as their material needs in order to insure a bright tomorrow for them.
THIS TEST IS COLLECTED & IMPLEMENTED BY IELTSMATERIAL.COM
( Free IELTS Practice Tests – Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking Test|
IELTS Exam Preparation – Free IELTS material and resources.
Download IELTS Preparation Material & Tips)
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!