Barron’s IELTS Practice Exams – Most up-to-date review and practice tests currently available
Barron’s is the leader in test preparation and students’#1 choice. This newly updated second edition with two audio CDs prepares test takers for success on the IELTS, an English competency test that’s recognized by leading colleges, universities, and government agencies in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. This updated manual also covers all parts of the IELTS and all of its question types: multiple-choice, short answer, sentence completion, flowchart completion, graphs, tables, note taking, summarizing, labeling diagrams and maps, classification, matching, and selecting from a list. The program presents:
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules
- Cambridge IELTS 14 Academic with Answers (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Speaking Topics & Questions – Full 3 Parts (Ebook)
- The Key To IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (Ebook)
- Six full-length Academic Module IELTS practice exams with answers and explanations
- Six full-length General Training Module IELTS practice exams with answers and explanations
- Audio prompts for all of the tests’ listening and writing modules
- Sample responses for the writing and speaking modules
- IELTS learners can increase their language fluency by using this book and CD package alone, or they can use it along with Barron’s IELTS, Essential Words for the IELTS, and IELTS Strategies and Tips, all of which contain extensive practice and review for all of the IELTS test sections.
STUDYING FOR THE ACADEMIC MODULE
If you plan to take the Academic Module, you can begin with an Academic Practice Test and complete all four parts of the test. (See the chart on page v.) You can check your answers by reading the Answer Explanations. You can check your answers at the end of each section or at the end of all four sections. The Answer Explanations will help you understand your incorrect responses.
If you are an Academic Module test taker, you do not have to take the General Training Module practice tests. The General Training Module docs not contain anything you will see in the Academic Module of the IELTS. Of course, if you want more practice with English, you can learn more English by studying these sections.
You can also improve your language skills and test-taking skills by studying Barron’s IELTS, 2nd Edition.
- Point - 8.7/108.7/10
I used that book two weeks before my exam and I got 7 let me tell you something it's the only book where you will find strategies and tips to answer the question easily for the all four sections and the book has the answers questions of all parts , the listing part it awesome it exactly the same voice as the exam so you won't be lost during the exam the reading section it the same they have I great texts you will learn new vocabulary the length it's exactly the same if you follow all instructions of the book you reach your goal
Camila Lopes de Mattos Brito
Just excellent. Met all of my expectations. Also loved the division of subjects this book has and the tips it gives.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep – Dec 2019) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!