English Vocabulary in Use: Elementary by
The first in the family of best-selling vocabulary reference and practice books from elementary to advanced level. Vocabulary is clearly presented and contextualized on left-hand pages with practice activities on facing right-hand pages. This book is primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice text but it can also be used for classroom work. It is beautifully illustrated in full color and contains 60 units. Vocabulary is presented in context and there are plenty of follow-up exercises. This edition includes an answer key.
Whether you’re studying on your own or in class, English Vocabulary in Use Elementary covers all the words and phrases you need at this level to understand and be understood in English. This new edition is fully updated to make the book even more relevant and accessible.
- Follows the popular in Use format: two-page units with clear explanations on the left page and practice exercises on the right.
- Presents and explains new words in context and shows you how to use them.
- NEW! Error warnings and vocabulary tips help you avoid common mistakes and learn new vocabulary more effectively.
Free Download Here
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
If your vocabulary is short and you're in a low stage of English learning, this book is definitely for you, it's really helpful!
It came sooner than expected in perfect condition.
By K. Bohme
This book, and the others in the same series, are essential tools for me. I teach English as a second language in France, and use these books all the time. I love the Cambridge layout, with clear explanations on one side of the page, and related exercises on the other. They are good for teachers, but also excellent for self-study.
By Chozen Pazoki
It's a very useful book for learning the basics of English language (especially British E.). I communicate easily with English-speakers; but I'm learning a lot more using this book.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018
- IELTS Success Formula For Academic & General Training Module (Book) - May 26, 2018