Cambridge IELTS 1 – 13 Academic & General Training Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS series (1 – 13), written by experienced IELTS examiners provide IELTS learners with excellent exam practice, including around 50 complete authentic practice tests for the International English Language Testing System examination.
- Cambridge IELTS 11 General Training Student’s Book with Answers
- Cambridge Practice Tests For IELTS Series (1 – 13) Self-Study Student’s Book With CD
- Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic & General Training With Answers With Audio
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update]
- Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic Student’s Book with Answers (PDF & Audio CD)
Each edition contains four authentic IELTS examination papers for the Academic module of the International English Language Testing System examination, plus extra Reading and Writing papers for the General Training module. The Student’s Book contains an introduction to the different modules of the exam together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge ESOL, the different IELTS question types and how to approach them. The inclusion of annotated keys and tapescripts for each test makes the material ideal for students working partly or entirely on their own. The Audio CDs contain listening material for the IELTS listening section in the same timed format as the real IELTS test so that they can reflect the reality of the IELTS exam.
- Contains nearly 50 authentic IELTS examination papers as a valuable source of exam practice for both Academic and General Training candidates.
- Includes Listening, Writing, Reading answer sheets, answers keys, Listening tapescripts and answers.
- Includes models and samples for all the Writing tasks with examiner comments, and sample candidate Speaking tests, making it suitable for students working partly or entirely on their own.
- Contains a helpful introduction outlining the IELTS format and its scoring, ensuring that students and teachers have a thorough understanding of what is involved in the exam.
These books are truly a comprehensive resource pack which help me prepare better for my IELTS test. I went through all the tests in these 11 books and improved my vocabulary by using Cambridge English Collocation in Use and Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS. In the end, hard work paid off. I got 7.5 in IELTS and will apply for a scholarship soon.
This resource is suitable for me to study on my own, The books and CD-Rom have a great number of practical exercises which help me familiarize with all the four skills.
It is very helpful for my studies. I hope Cambridge IELTS continue to publish more editions soon.
By Sophia Tran
I’m glad that I bought this book. I used it for studying for my IELTS exam and I got an outstanding score which is more than I expected to get. I think that the most important thing that helped me is the four complete practice tests on all the sections. I’m satisfied !
You can download them by clicking either green (main link) or blue buttons (alternative link)
To download Cambridge IELTS series 1 – 13, you can check the link below:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018