Check out English Collocations in Use: Advanced Edition.
Be careful because this book can make you sound like a native speaker!
- Include 60 lessons, each contains 2 pages for the theory and practice exercises.
- Approximately 1500 collocations in the concrete context, using table, graph, passages and short conversations
- A summary of collocations at the end of the books with clear explanation and answers.
- Methods for learning Collocations and how to avoid common mistakes when using collocations in speaking and writing
- Framework of the book:
– Learning about collocations
– Grammatical aspects of collocation
– Topics: Travel and the environment
– Topics: People and relationships
– Topics: Leisure and lifestyle
– Topics: Work and study
– Topics: Society and Institutions
– Basic concepts
Free Download here:
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2020 (Jan – Aug 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!