IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Patience
1. Do you have patience?
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Do People Like to go to Crowded Places with Answers
- Band 9 Sample for New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Street Markets
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: listening to Music & Band 8.0 Sample
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions in 2017 & Sample Answers
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Toys & Model Answers
Not at all! I’m quite an impatient person. I often feel on edge (stressed), especially when I’m behind the wheel or waiting in line. Moreover, I like immediate gratification, so I tend to lose my patience when I cannot obtain this. This is one my biggest downfalls (bad personality traits).
2. Do most people in your country have patience?
Not really. Since I come from a country of people who are used to having all conveniences at their fingertips (something easily accessible), they often become impatient when this doesn’t happen. Furthermore, people spend a lot of time commuting (traveling from home to work) to their offices in the mornings, which tends to leave them feeling antsy (anxious) as well as angry at other drivers.
3. Have you ever lost patience?
Who hasn’t? There have been several instances. I once became quite impatient while I was waiting in a convenience store, not to mention with people cutting the line repeatedly, and I just left my items there idly (not doing anything) and stormed out (left angrily) of the store.
4. When do you need patience the most?
That’s a difficult question. I think having patience in general is quite a virtue (a good trait). I think it’s good to have it with your life in general. When you have this, I imagine your life goes more at ease from step to step. Moreover, I think it’s important to have it with your children so that they aren’t raised in an angry environment, and furthermore so they can develop it later on in life.