Do you like to go to crowded places?
- IELTS Registration 2020 – How to Register for IELTS Examination in India (Dates,Fees,Eligibility, Scholarship, Pattern and Syllabus)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers with Audio – Topic: Teachers
- IELTS Reading Test 2 in 2018 with Answers
- IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 (Process) & Band 9 Model Sample
- Get IELTS Band 9 In Writing Task 1 Data Charts and Graphs (Ebook)
Not one bit! I start to feel extremely overwhelmed and want to exit the area immediately. Moreover, it’s unpleasant to be pushed and shoved in overcrowded places. Furthermore, it’s even worse in the summer when people are sweating and have body odor (when your armpits sweat)!
What kinds of places are crowded?
Almost everything in my city! However, I would say especially the streets. For one, people really like spending time eating and hanging out on the streets. Secondly, since the old streets are narrow, they tend to become overcrowded with vehicles. Moreover, markets and shopping malls are quite hectic (stressful), as people in my country enjoy shopping.
Why do some people like to go to crowded places?
Hmm, well I guess they like the chaos (stress). For some, it’s exciting to watch madness (craziness) unfold around them. Furthermore, I think they like the lively feeling that crowded places carry. Perhaps it’s interesting to those who come from smaller places.