IELTS Speaking Part 1
What is your full name?
- IELTS General Speaking Test in Philippines – Feb 2018
- IELTS Speaking Test in the United Arab Emirates – January 2018 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Bangladesh – March 2018 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test in South Korea – March 2018 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test in the UK – March 2018 & Model Answers
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
Do you often do exercises to stay fit?
What kinds of physical exercises did you do when you were in school?
What activities do you want to do in the future to keep yourself fit?
Do you like to sleep?
How many hours do you spend on sleeping every day?
Do you think that the older adults require less sleep ?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe an important river or lake in your country
– Describe the river.
– Where is it located?
– Why is it important for your country?
IELTS Speaking Part 3
What are the disadvantages of water transportation?
As far was I know, because of the slow water stream, if there is a serious accident, total loss of all the cargo is a real possibility. With regard to fuel consumption, land transportation requires minimal energy inputs, but the drawback is that the largest size of load is still relatively small compared to water transportation.
What are interesting activities around the river area?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (September – December) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018