IELTS Speaking Test in Indonesia – March 2018 & Sample Answers
Check out the latest IELTS Speaking Test In Indonesia in 2018 with Answers
IELTS Speaking Part 1
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What can I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like travelling?
– Do you like travelling by plane?
– How often do you use your phone?
– What is your favourite app?
– Can you create a new app?
– What app do you want to have?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe a kind of weather you like
- What kind of weather it is
- What you usually do during this weather
- How this weather affects your mood
- Why you like this type of weather
Well, I enjoy cold weather which is always such a rare event in my city, you know since our city is near the equator, so it’s hot and humid during a year. Therefore, I always look forward to December when the weather is cool and a little bit cold with wind. It’s my time; then during this weather, I usually prefer lying on the bench in my garden, watching the sky and sipping my hot coffee with joy and pleasure. As I can do what I can’t in the dry season, so I’m always like on cloud nine whenever this cold comes. I enjoy doing all the things under this kind of weather, especially with my mother, such as planting the trees, looking at the sky and going out without having to wear any jackets. I think I never get bored with the cold weather due to the fact that it’s very comfortable to work and study. Besides, when this type of weather turns up, it means that an interesting series of holidays may come around soon like Christmas and New Year, which are the time for family.
- equator [n] an imaginary line drawn around the middle of the Earth an equal distance from the North Pole and the South Pole
- humid [a] (of air and weather conditions) containing extremely small drops of water in the air
- look forward to [phrasal verb] to feel pleased and excited about something that is going to happen
- sip [v] to drink, taking only a very small amount at a time
- on cloud nine [idiom] to be extremely happy and excited
- be/get bored with [phrase] feel tired and unhappy because something is not interesting or because you have nothing to do
- turn up (somewhere) [phrasal verb] to arrive or appear somewhere, usually unexpectedly or in a way that was not planned
- series [n] a number of similar or related events or things, one following another
- come around [phrasal verb] If an event that happens regularly comes round/around, it happens at its usual time
IELTS Speaking Part 3
– Do you think weather has changed comparing to the past? In what way?
– Do you think most people enjoy hot weather? Why/Why not?
– Do you think weather usually affects people’s mood? How?
Also check :
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking preparation tips
- Linking words for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking recent actual test
- Sports Vocabulary IELTS
- Work Vocabulary IELTS
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions with Answers
- Idioms for IELTS Speaking