Having a good university degree guarantees people a good job
To what extant do you agree
Nowadays many people prefer to have a college degree than a high school one . Having a strong collage sirtificate help people to find a better job because it gives a better education and a financial rewards.
Receiving a good education can guarantees you a good job. Collage can give you skills that you need in your major to help you to win your dream job . For example, my older brother majed , did not enter any university because he wants to have a job so he can start his own business , all the companies denied him they need a capable man who can manage the work and have a bacalories degree. This is one of two reasons why I think that having a good college degree guarantees people a better job.
Hardworking qualifies you to have a money rewards. Big companies gives there employees a promotion with a higher salaries and money reward. For instance, my uncle who have a master degree in computer science start his work as an employee with a limeted income and now he is the manager of one of the biggest companies in saudi arabia.
In conclusion, receiving a good university degree gives you a better chance to have a good job including better education and financial rewards. Therefore I strongly believe that having it gives you the opportunity to have a better job . As a result schools should incorage students to receive a college education
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (September – December) & Sample Answers - January 3, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (September – December 2018) & Suggested Answers (Ebook & Audio) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2018 (September – December 2018) & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Writing Task 1 in 2018 – Bar Chart with Model Answer - September 19, 2018
- Recent IELTS Writing Test (Task 1 & 2) with Band 8 Sample - September 16, 2018
- Recent IELTS Writing Test (Task 1 & 2) with Sample Answers - September 14, 2018