I can not download materials
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (May to August) & Sample Answers - January 3, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (May – August 2018) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2018 (May – August 2018) & Sample Answers - February 11, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018 – Technology with Model Essay - July 21, 2018
- Recent IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018: Technology & Band 8.0 Model Essay - July 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018: Travel & Tourism & Model Essay - July 17, 2018
Hi, please check your email for the direct links for this book, Cambridge 1 – 11 and other IELTS material I suggest you should dig in to get Band 7.5+ for the IELTS test.
Hope you can make the most of them and achieve high score in IELTS.
All the best with your IELTS studies,
Hi, please mail me IELTS material and Cambridge books ( firstname.lastname@example.org) . appriciation in advance for your service