Firstly I want to thank you for providing this greatest collection of IELTS material which is tremendously helpful for everyone.
I do have one query, One of my friend recently appeared in IELTS exam last week and with a great surprise, when he tried to turn one of those page, from 3rd section to 4th section, the invigilator came there and stopped him doing so! For instance, if an individual is having 30 seconds in the middle of section 2 which he/she wants to utilize by observing and underlining section 3’s first few questions, is it against to the examination policy?
Have personally given IELTS in last November and no one stopped either me or my other friends who gave from different centers.
So was it unfair in his examination only or have they changed the policies?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (January – April 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (January – April 2019) - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (January – April 2019) & Suggested Answers (Ebook & Audio) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Sample – Topic: Events/ Celebration - February 13, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Canada – Feb 2019 & Band 9 Model Answers - February 12, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important event that you celebrated - February 12, 2019