International accreditation organization is a body, which allows educational institution to work. Many new universities and education providers are opening up and it is difficult to distinguish between genuine learning providers and fake ones. This is where International accreditation organization helps students by providing them the list of recognized and accredited universities. Our organization restricts all organization and requires them to comply with the set of acceptable rules and regulations. These rules are different for universities, which are traditional, or on ground. On ground, universities require much more maintenance than online institutions. Our organization makes sure those universities adhere to the standards set by our organization.
Quality education and good faculty is basic requirement of being accredited; however, there are other factors such as, cultural diversity, biasness in providing education and use of technology. On-ground universities have to provide valuable information to the students who invest in their future and we make sure that these institutions work hard to meet our standards. We have standard set of rules and regulations and some criteria that remain same for all universities accredited with us and if they wish to remain accredited, they have to keep up with our rules. As we understand how important education is for students and their career, we make sure that students receive the best possible education from the university and an environment in which they can learn and graduate to become responsible members of the society.
International Accreditation Organization ensures that universities deliver learning without any compromise on excellence and commitment. The global acceptability of learners confirms that they receive limitless opportunities regarding professional quality, as they would be qualified for practice in any part of the world in companies containing agreement without agency. Accreditation from our organization also allows concerns of most organizations regarding the reality of their qualifications. Online universities are also accredited by our organization and they have to follow rules and regulation that are set for all accredited universities.
In online universities there are institutions, which are fraud therefore, our organization helps in making sure authentic universities whether online or on ground, are given accreditation, which in turn will help students in finding authentic universities. Our list of accredited universities contains all universities that are complying with our standards and this list of universities can help save time for prospective students, as they will find all quality institutions in our list.
A major issue that students often face is of being transferred to other institution. This process is not so difficult if we accredit institutions. Credit transfer is important as students face trouble with making sure their courses, which they completed, are accepted in other university as well. Our accredited universities allow students to transfer their credits easily, which saves the student a lot of time and effort. Our organization believes that when a student is paying university, he/she should receive the best possible education and atmosphere. As universities help, influence students and making them ready for professional life ahead, our aim to ensure all universities that are accredited with us share our same goal, which will ultimately benefit all students.
Students do not need to worry about validation of their degrees as our pool of accredited universities are validated and guaranteed to provide top quality education and immense learning through their curriculum and other activities. We strive hard to provide the quality of education to our students to ensure that they only enroll in the best universities, which will help the students in making their professional lives much easier. We are sure of the fact that students graduated from our pool of accredited universities will become valuable members of the society.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (May to August) & Sample Answers - January 3, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (May – August 2018) & Suggested Answers (Ebook) - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2018 (May – August 2018) & Sample Answers - February 11, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018: Travel & Tourism & Model Essay - July 17, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic in 2018 with Sample Essay - July 13, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Test in the US – July 2018 & Model Answers with Audio - July 12, 2018