Tap to Read ➤
How To Improve PTE Speaking Score
Looking for ways to improve your Speaking score for PTE? This story is the right place to get what you need.
In today's linked and diversified global environment, conversing effectively and efficiently in English is a significant ability to add to your resume.
But speaking in English is a nightmare for many as they tend to fumble or feel their fluency is not good enough.
It is one of the prime reasons why many aspirants of PTE score less in Speaking, which is otherwise not so complicated. So, here goes some quick tips for you.
1. Be aware of the seven question types, besides the personal introduction, which is not scored and how to answer them.
2. Remember that you must speak clearly, steadily, and at a regular pace while maintaining a neutral tone. Do not rush.
3. To earn a decent grade, you must have a well-written, precise response that is audible.
4. As much as you possibly can, try to stay away from informal conversation and slang.
5. Memorizing the answers is a big no-no. You might forget points or get stuck and the examiner will be able to tell, which could affect your final score.
For more such suggestions and info about what might reduce your score, click on the link below.