A Leopard Cannot Change His Spots – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
We cannot change the nature of things
“Mr. Wilson could not yell at Fred for stealing his mangoes because he is a very gentle and forgiving person. This instance portrays that Mr. Wilson was like a leopard who cannot change his spots.”
“I doubt very much that marriage will change Chris for the better. A leopard cannot change its spots.”
” No matter what John told you, please do not rely on him, I know him too well, a leopard can’t change its spots.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
” Oh no, how many times more must I remind you? You always leave the doors open when you go out. It is really _______________________.“
A. a bull in china shop
B. his bark is worse than his bite
C. a leopard cannot change its spots
D. had chemistry
- Describe your character that you like most . Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What the character is
– How you have it
– How it can help you
And explain why you like this character
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!