Terms and Conditions
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
Welcome to IELTSMaterial.com, the #1 platform for Language Test Preparation, where you can also get the personalized attention and support you need with our Global Immigration Services (GetGIS). We’re here for you every step of the way!
Terms of Service
The terms and conditions presented in this document govern the use of the IELTS Material and GetGIS websites. By using these websites, users agree to abide by these terms and conditions which outline the rights and responsibilities of the users.
- User Agreement Terms
The terms and conditions contained herein this document shall govern your use of this website, including all pages and study material within this website or shared during the live classes.
- As you find our offerings useful and wish to put them to further good use, we intend to ensure your steady commitment to the usage of this website and the services provided by us through our website “ieltsmaterial.com”.
- Your use of the website or services through any modes or usage of any products, including through cell phones, tablets, or other storage/transmitting devices, shall signify your acceptance of this policy and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- In case of any objection to any of the standard terms and conditions mentioned here, you must withhold the use of the website or contact the concerned person through the chat box on the website.
- It is assured that the information found on IELTSMaterial and any other study material published by one of our authors is primarily meant to provide information or be used for preparation for the IELTS exam.
- The tips, strategies, methods of study, lessons, and resources are only recommendations from the author and so, any information on IELTSMaterial or any of the publications or other study material published is provided “as is”.
- General Rules for Conduction of Online Classes
The following set of guidelines are to be followed while attending the online classes delivered by IELTSMaterial:
2.1. Be Punctual: The trainee must be punctual to all the online class sessions, we recommend the trainee to be available 10 minutes before the class timings. If you are more than 10 minutes late to the class, you will only get 50 minutes of that class. In case you are 20 (or more) minutes late without any prior information to your trainer and relationship manager, that class will stand canceled and will not be rescheduled in the future. Such a situation will lead to “loss of class.”
2.2. Class Attending Etiquettes: Be dressed appropriately. Prefer to be in a silent room (or anywhere with no or fewer disturbances) and use a table and chair while attending the online classes. We recommend that you must keep your video switched on while attending the online classes.
2.3. Internet Connection: We recommend that the trainees please attend the classes with a stable and good internet connection to ensure that the classes are happening smoothly without any interruptions.
- Group class policy: Group classes at IELTSMaterial will contain 2-5 students, and the classes will be held on a regular basis. Therefore, it is recommended that the user fix their timings either morning or evening according to the week’s running classes. Time change and/or trainer change is not allowed.
- Conditions for Class Scheduling and Rescheduling
4.1. Class Scheduling: The class scheduling details discussed mutually in the orientation session would be considered final and no changes can be made in the days/timing of the classes post the orientation session.
4.2. Free Class Rescheduling: We do not recommend rescheduling the classes but in case of emergencies, class rescheduling can be entertained by informing the Relationship manager (and raising a ticket for the same). Please note that rescheduling requests must be raised 6 working hours before the scheduled class. If you fail to inform the relationship manager 6 hours before the scheduled class time, that class will be canceled and no compensatory classes will be given. Please note that the trainee can get 1 free rescheduling for every 6 classes purchased.
4.3. Paid Class Rescheduling: If you have used all your free rescheduling then we have a provision of paid rescheduling. Every paid rescheduling would cost the trainee a sum of INR 400/-.
4.4 Class Patterns: The class pattern can be as follows: Monday to Friday, Monday to Saturday, Monday to Sunday, Mon-Wed-Fri, Tues-Thurs-Sat, Saturday-Sunday.
By using IELTSMaterial and providing identity and contact information through the website, the trainee agrees and consents to receive calls, emails, or SMS from any website representatives at any time.
The trainee expressly agrees that notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, they may be contacted by us relating to any services availed by him/her on the website or anything according to it and he/she agrees to compensate us from any harassment claims.
- Copyright to the Content
All content, that is, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music, and artwork is generated/provided or based on information provided by the users or third parties and IELTSMaterial have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such content or such other information provided on the website.
All information displayed on the website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by the user (or a third party) without prior written consent from the copyright owner and us. The user is solely responsible for the quality, and genuineness of the content provided on the website. While feedback and comments by him/her can be made via the website, we bear no disservice whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the other users or made in respect of any of the content on the website.
Additionally, the website reserves its right to discontinue the account of any user for an infinite period to be decided at the discretion of the website or to terminate the account of any user who is found to have created or shared, or submitted any content or part thereof that is found to be inaccurate/misleading or offensive.
- Cancellation Policy
IELTSMaterial takes great care to provide all necessary information regarding its products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counseling calls. Please note that if you want to cancel or stop your classes due to any reason you may inform your relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. In case of a medical emergency for the student, we will cancel the class and will refund the amount (fully or partially). Cancellation without any reason will result in non compensation.
- Class Deferral
Class deferral policy can be used when you want to pause your classes for 3 or more sessions. To avail of class deferral, the trainee needs to inform the relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. Please note that we do not guarantee the same trainer (or same days/time of the classes) for your classes when you plan to restart your classes.
- Band Guarantee Program
IELTSMaterial offers an exclusive band guarantee program (6.5 for IELTS Academic trainees and 7.5 for IELTS General trainees) when they enroll for our IELTS MASTER EXPERT PROGRAM or any other 2 or more months course.
The terms and conditions of the band guarantee program are:
- The trainee must attend all the classes without any rescheduling or cancellation.
- The trainee must complete all the given tasks/assignments on time.
- The trainee must attempt all the mock tests and submit the answers within the given timeline.
- The trainee must complete the mock test in the timelines (2 hours 32 minutes for CBT and 2 hours 40 minutes for PBT), the speaking mock will be conducted in the live classes with the standard time guidelines.
- The trainee must not breach any of the standard terms and conditions of IELTSMaterial.
- The trainee must appear for the exam within 2 weeks of the course completion date.
- If it is recommended by the trainer that the trainee needs a few more classes to get properly ready for the IELTS test, the student must upgrade the course for the prescribed sessions to be eligible for the band guarantee program.
- Kindly note programs are designed with unbiasedness but sometimes more attention needs to be given to a few students considering the effectiveness of the outcome.
- 15 sessions or a month’s course can help you to get a band jump of 0.5-1 Band.
- 30 sessions or 2 month course can help you to get a jump of 1-1.5 bands
- 45 sessions or 3 month course can help you to get a jump of 2 bands
Adhering to the band guarantee program terms and conditions we will give free classes for your reattempt in that module where you have scored less than the required band (For General- Cumulative 7.5 bands and For Academic- Cumulative 6.5 bands) in case if you don’t get your required score in that module for which you have taken extra sessions to prepare for your reattempt then you are eligible for either refund or classes for the same module.
Please note that the refund of fees under the band guarantee program has the following clauses:
- GST amount is not refundable.
- Any course that consists of study material worth INR 2965/- is non-refundable. The processing charge comprises 20% of the total course fees taken (exclusive of GST) and is non-refundable.
Eg. If a trainee has purchased a course for INR 23600/- (20000/- plus GST). In case the trainee was preparing for a general test and the scores he got were L-8, W-6.5, S-7, R-7.
The refund will be processed as per the following calculation:
Refund Amount = (((Total Fees – GST) – 20% Processing Fees) – Study MaterialFee)/4
In this case, the refund amount would be- INR 3258/-
- Course Validity
The validity of course is 6 months if opting for up to 30 live sessions and the same is valid for 8 months if opting for 40 live sessions or above.
10.1. Gergis Immigration services:
In consideration of the fees paid, the Consultant hereby agrees:
10.1. Inform the client about the documents and forms, verbally /digitally/email required for the deposit of his immigration file directly or through GMUES.
10.2. Assisting and guiding the client towards the preparation of immigration forms and documents.
10.3. Where the client gets an ‘Invite to Apply’ advise the client about ITA and send the file to appropriate authorities;
10.4. Make the follow-up of the file with the Immigration department and inform the client.
10.5. If scheduled, prepare the client for his interview, in person, or by phone.
10.6. In order for Job Search Assistance Services to begin;
- In the case of Canada PR files must be submitted in the Express Entry / PNP pool, and the Job Search Assistance Services will be valid for one year from the date of submission of the PR file. A renewal fee will be charged once the Job Search Assistance service expires.
- In the case of a Job Seeker Visa, Job Search Assistance services are valid for a period of six months from the date of start. A renewal fee will be charged once the Job Search Assistance service expires.
- In the case of Australia PR file, Skill Select/Expression of Interest must be submitted and the Job Search Assistance Services will be valid for one year from the date of submission of the Skill Select/Expression of Interest. A renewal fee will be charged once the Job Search Assistance service expires.
10.7. For a Job Seeker Visa (Germany/Austria/Sweden), the GetGIS team will assist in scheduling the appointment and the Embassy is solely responsible for confirming the interview appointment. Whenever a file/appointment gets rejected by the embassy, the team will help resubmit it at no additional cost. Post that a nominal fee would be chargeable for any filling or appointment booking.
- In the case of the Canada PR Visa, post the Express Entry / PNP profile expires, one-time renewal and submission will be done at no extra cost. After the Express Entry / PNP profile expires for the second time, post that a nominal fee would be chargeable.
- In the case of the Australia PR Visa, the Skill Select/Expression of Interest remains valid for one year and one-time renewal and submission will be done at no extra cost. Post that a nominal fee would be chargeable.
- In the case of State nominations from Australia (basically visa subclass 190) are based on occupation demand and alternative profiles cannot be submitted in every state.
- In the case of Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, the nomination letter is based on the cut-off criteria set by the Australian Government. In the case of Visa Subclass 491, family sponsorship or regional sponsorship is required to proceed.
- In the case of the Australia PR Visa, the whole process is dependent on the ANZSCO Code, and we always encourage our clients to choose the ANZSCO Code for which they are able to provide the necessary documentation. It is not possible to change or amend an ANZSCO code once it has been submitted.
The Client hereby agrees:
- The client has been notified and understands that the consultant does not guarantee his selection in the express entry pool and for receipt of an invitation to apply (ITA) from CIC to proceed with filing his Permanent Residence application.
- To be eligible to apply to the express entry pool, they must meet the IRCC selection criteria – of 67 points – for the federal skilled worker category, including points criteria, language, experience, job offer, or posting or educational requirements, if any. The onus to meet requirements leading to getting 67 points lies with the client.
- Wherever the Invitation to Apply (ITA) is received, the client will provide the Consultant all documents and information requested in IRCC communication in time for submission within the Visa Office’s stipulated 60 days. The client will provide all required information and documents within 40 days of ITA receipt to the Consultant so that enough time is left with the Consultant to meet the 60 days submission deadline.
- The client will faithfully disclose to the Consultant all information about the client, spouse, and dependents’ current or prior criminal charges and convictions.
- The client understands that the processing delays of his / her application for a Canadian Resident Visa are at the Visa Office’s discretion and pleasure. The Consultant cannot hasten up the application process at any stage.
- The client will faithfully execute application forms as required and provide the documents and information necessary for processing the case.
- If scheduled, the client will faithfully attend all interviews when required by the processing Visa office at the location advised by the Visa Office within or outside India – and at his cost. The client shall promptly notify the Consultant of all instructions as communicated by the interview’s visa office.
- Demonstrate possession of sufficient liquid funds before visa issuance or at any time during the application processing, Per the requirements of the Canadian Government’s policy on settlement funds. The settlement funds policy has been intimated to the client before the sign-up of this agreement, who has confirmed that he can meet the related liquid form requirements such as savings account, fixed deposit receipts, etc.
- The client’s application cannot be filed for processing without payment of the processing fee and Right of landing fee for self and family members. The amount of the application processing fee has been informed to the client, who has confirmed that he/she can meet the related requirements.
- The application processing fee paid by him to the Canadian Visa Office is not refundable by the high commission. The Consultant is not a party to such payments or their refund, irrespective of the decision by IRCC.
- All documents/information provided by the client should be legal, valid, and genuine. False or misleading information or documents could lead to the application’s refusal and being banned from future Canadian immigration applications. The onus to prove the legality, validity, and genuineness of the submitted documents lies with the client.
- The client shall intimate – within seven days of the occurrence of such an event – to the consultant information related to (a) change of residential / mailing address, (b) educational / Professional qualifications, (c) change of marital status/employment, (d) newly born children or registration of any police / criminal case, till the issuance of Permanent Resident Visa.
- Follow all instructions and guidelines given and provided by the Consultant at all times.
- The Consultant has not given any guarantee for the success of any specific stage of the application process, including final visa issuance.
- Provincial Nominee (PNP) applications: Where PNP applications are involved, the acceptance of the client’s application for nomination by any province and in-time submission of these applications has not been assured and promised by the Consultant for various reasons:
- The opening of Provincial programs for nomination is the discretion of the provinces.
- A limited quota is allocated to each province.
- The client’s occupation does not find mention in the list of open
- occupations under a provincial program.
- Removal of clients’ occupation in future PNP draws.
- Unexpected announcement for submission of PNP application.
- The inability of the Consultant to submit the PNP application on account of overloading provincial IT systems.
- The Consultant has no control over an unfavorable modification to – current or future – selection criteria that occur after this agreement’s date. Such modification may include but is not limited to a change in pass mark or a retroactive application of new laws etc.
- That any charges/fees to be paid towards assessing the Client’s Language skills, academic or professional credentials assessment, and payable to the Canadian / professional body will be to the Client’s account and are not refundable or reimbursable under any circumstances.
- The client must provide employment reference letters from employers with explicit mention of duties and responsibilities performed by him/her with various employers for the claimed years of experience. The client has been informed that he can claim work experience points during the last ten years before applying.
The employment reference letter should:
- Be on letterhead;
- Be dated;
- Carry the full name of the employee (our client)
- Carry the full name of the signing executive;
- Carry designation of the signing executive;
- Carry dates of related experience (from when to when);
- Confirm that the employee is working full-time;
- Confirm the designation or designations held by the executive while being in the employment of the company;
- Confirm the duties and responsibilities performed by the employee (our client);
- Carry the contact details (phone number and email ID of the signing executive).
- The consultant will not be responsible for the delay in the process due to the late submission of the documents. Also, the agreement is terminated upon not receiving the documents within 3 months without prior notice. If the candidate has to pause the process due to any exceptional circumstances, it has to be notified to the concerned relationship manager.
- Financial Assistance: On the client’s request, GetGIS will provide financial assistance for signing up with us through our lending partners. In order to facilitate the loan, you will be required to disclose your private information and the loan will be disbursed only with your permission. Being only a liaison between you and your lending associates, GetGIS has no participation in the loan process and only fulfills the client’s needs.
- IELTS: To complete payments for the purchases on the website, the user will be required to make a payment for which they will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway that IELTSMaterial may have an agreement with. The payment gateway may additionally seek information from the user to process the payment for the payment and also may charge him/her for the payment gateway charges that may be applicable. The various payment gateway modes consist of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and other wallet options. The user shall be governed under the concerned payment gateway’s Terms and Conditions and other Policies for the purpose of all payment-related aspects.
- PR Services: Payment for expenses such as Courier/Postage/Copying/Notary: The client should incur all these expenses at his/her end. In case the client does not incur such costs, IELTSMaterial will raise the invoice at actuals, and the client will reimburse it.
Canadian Government fees: As per actuals payable directly by the client to the government agencies. Current expense heads include Application Processing Fee, medical costs, Right of Landing fee and other fees that may be asked for by the Government at any time. Payment of all extras includes expenses towards IELTS coaching, tests, ECA, PCC, medical formalities, etc.
- User Provided Information and the Use of Personal Data
- The website/services/products obtain the data the user provides when they register for the services or products. During registration, the user furnishes the following details:
- a) name, age, email address, location, phone number and password
- b) transaction-related information, such as purchases or any response to the offers
(c) information the user provides when they contact for help or query
(d) the information they enter into the system when using the services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
- IELTSMaterial may use the information mentioned above to contact the user from time to time to provide them with various services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- The user will be asked when more information is needed to personally identify him/her. There will be no differentiation between who is using the device to access the website or services or products, as long as the log in/access credentials match with the one provided.
- In order to make the best use of the website/services/products and enable data to be captured accurately on the website, the user must log in using their own credentials.
- Even an option not to furnish personal information or which is sought from you is given to the users.
- Further, the user can also, at any time while using the services/products, have an option to withdraw the consent given earlier to use such personal information.
- Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such an event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products to the individual.
- IELTSMaterial uses the collected data to investigate trends, conduct research, learn about individual learning patterns, and gather demographic information and usage behavior about the user base.
- Collective and individual, anonymous and specific knowledge may be communicated to external service providers to help us improve the website, products and services.
- These pieces of information will also be shared with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
- Third parties offer certain services which are used to analyze the data and information to customize and help better the user experience or reach out to them with more value-added applications, products, information and services.
- However, IELTSMaterial does not sell, trade or share your information with any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless the user has expressly authorized it either in writing or electronically.
Only under the following circumstances, IELTSMaterial may disclose information:
- required by law, such as to comply with a warrant or similar legal process
- to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations
- when disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the website and protect the user’s safety or of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the website or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- any portion of the data containing personal data relating to minors provided by the user shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by their registration with the website.
- Intellectual Property
The trainee should be aware that all intellectual property rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses, and the speeches made by trainers at the IELTSMaterial are and will remain under the Getmyuni Education Services Pvt Ltd or its licensors.
Under this intellectual property right, he/she should be aware that authorization is not given to:-
- duplicate, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials
- record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright or other notice of IELTSMaterial on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer any software forming part of the IELTSMaterial Courses.
- Takedown requests
IELTSMaterial will respond to fair takedown requests and keep the right to remove user content on the website that is considered to be violating the copyright of others. In such situations, the user may submit a properly formatted takedown request with the following:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works
- the URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be transgressing or to be the subject of transgressing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by the user that they have a good faith belief that the refuted use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by him/her that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Refund Policy
IELTSMaterial takes great care to provide all necessary information regarding its products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counseling calls. We do our best to be flexible to the needs of the trainees and provide assistance but at the same time, the trainees are expected to be sufficiently motivated and committed to the program that he/ she has enrolled in.
In case of dissatisfaction, a student is expected to raise his/her issues immediately and allow us to resolve them.
Please note that we have a “NO-REFUND” policy. Fees once paid are non-refundable unless it fits into one of the following situations.
- Payment gateway errors.
- Getting charged twice for the same course.
This is an occasional occurrence in all e-commerce situations. The money is returned within 7-14 working days of the notification of error. All refunds involve administrative charges and charges for expenses done until that point, which will be deducted before the issue.
- PR Services
IELTSMaterial GIS (Global Immigration Services) does not commit to refunding the fee. We will, however, provide some resolutions on certain grounds after scrutinizing. As there are certain grounds on which a refund is not plausible, which are:
2.1. Processing delays: The client has to understand that the processing delays of his / her application for a Permanent Resident Visa are at the Visa Office’s discretion and pleasure, and IELTSMaterial GIS cannot fasten the process.
2.2. Inability to follow Instructions: The client must follow all instructions and guidelines given and provided by IELTSMaterial GIS during filing and processing until the visa offices finally dispose of the file. If, in any case, the application is rejected due to incorrect details, the responsibility does not lie with IELTSMaterial GIS.
2.3. Job employment: IELTSMaterial GIS does not give and has not given assurance for any kind of service for job search or employment of any sort within India or post landing in Canada or for acceptance of immigration application. Help of every sort will be provided, but the finalization depends on the demands of the job market and the employers.
2.4. Success guarantee: IELTSMaterial GIS at each stage of the application procedure, client intervention is necessary for success. For a process to run smoothly, the client must provide the necessary prerequisites, including documents, fees, and language test, in a timely manner. The client should be aware that the granting of visa or status and the processing time for this application are solely at the discretion of the relevant government agency.
2.5. Modifications in Immigration policy or regulations: IELTSMaterial GIS has no control over any changes – current or future – in selection criteria that occurs after this agreement’s date. Such modifications may include but are not limited to a change in pass mark or a retroactive application
of new laws etc and may disqualify the client’s application.
2.6. Settlement funds: Demonstration of possession of sufficient liquid funds before visa issuance or at any time during the application processing is a crucial step under the requirements for settlement in a foreign country like Canada. So, the client has to confirm that he/she can meet the
related requirements in liquid forms, such as savings accounts, fixed deposit receipts, etc and IELTSMaterial GIS will not be responsible for funding.
Just in case you want to cancel any of our services, you will have to put forth an appeal and request a refund mentioning the reason for such action. We will undertake a thorough investigation into the reasons and necessary steps will be taken in accordance with the finds. Under normal circumstances, once paid, the fees are non-refundable. But if it fits either of the following cases, as they are occasional occurrences in all e-commerce situations, the amount is refunded within 7 working days of the notification of error:
- a) Payment gateway errors.
- b) Getting charged twice for the same course.
Please note that refunds involve administrative charges and charges for expenses done until that point, which will be deducted before the issue.
- Other conditions related to Refund Policy
- Refunds will not be issued for early service withdrawal, and refund percentages are only applicable if the full-service fee is paid without any balance. The tax component of the fee is non-refundable.
- Clients may be registered in advance for immigration pronouncements based on future expectations, but if their profile is not eligible, they can choose to transfer to other opportunities at nominal transfer charges.
- Chargebacks are not allowed, and customers who dispute valid credit card payments will be blacklisted and sent to collections.
- GetGIS is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services or for refunding fees paid to assess bodies or immigration authorities in case of rejection.
- Clients who pay online agree not to withdraw or dispute payment without the knowledge of GetGIS, and to inform their bank that the payment is genuine if they wish to cancel or charge back the payment.
- The service charges by GetGIS are non-negotiable and cannot be contested after registration.
- The client acknowledges and agrees that immigration requirements regarding financial resources may vary depending on the country and immigration pathway/category applied for. It is the client’s responsibility to meet such requirements as requested by the relevant immigration/other authorities. Failure to provide the necessary funds will not result in GetGIS
being liable for any refund of service charges. Refund requests for service charges will not be entertained in such cases.
- The client also agrees that any previous registrations with GetGIS for any countries before the date of this agreement will be nullified, and no claim for the service or fee can be made unless given in writing by GetGIS.
- If the client’s permit is rejected due to any of the following reasons, no refund will be provided:
- Failure to attend an interview
- Failure of medicals by the client or their family members
- Non-compliance with the requirements of the Embassy or Consulate
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate
- Inability to prove sufficient funds for settlement
- Inability to submit any legal documents that are required for the immigration process
- Prior violation of any immigration law by the client or their family members
- Late submission of any additional papers requested by the consulate, or failure to achieve the required score in an English language test as advised by the GetGIS consultant.
- If the client abandons their case within three months from the registration date or fails to communicate with their consultant for three months, it will be deemed as abandonment, and no refund will be provided. The client is responsible for fees paid to authorities or any other institution, which are not included in the service charges, and no refund will be provided in case of rejection.
- The client must provide all necessary documents, forms, and information required by GetGIS within 30 days to make the request submission-ready. Failure to do so will result in no refund of advisory/consulting fees.
- The client must inform GetGIS of all communication received from the office and any communication made with the involved bureau within a week of such contact. Failure to do so will result in no refund of secretarial charges.
- The client must attend all interviews as required by the concerned agency, and follow all orders given by the agency promptly, and at their own cost. Failure to do so will result in no refund of secretarial charges.
13.If the request/petition is returned/rejected/delayed due to an error in the request fee or mode of payment, the client agrees not to contest or withdraw the request on this ground, as it is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure proper payment.
- The submission of an immigration request is not generic, routine, or time-bound, and additional papers may be required by the concerned case officer as per changing requirements. Refund requests on these grounds will not be entertained.
- The client understands and agrees that no refund or transfer of GetGIS fees will be made to a friend or relative if they decide to abandon their request or opt-out for any reason during the proceedings after signing up.
- As a condition for availing the services of GetGIS, the client agrees to provide all necessary and accurate information and documents in the required format as determined by GetGIS and the relevant authorities. GetGIS will only offer services based on the information and documents provided by the client, and will not be responsible for any negative outcome resulting from inaccurate or incomplete information or documents.
- If the client fails to submit all required documents within one month from the date of registration or attempts to damage the reputation of GetGIS or fails to respond to communications from GetGIS for over a month, or if GetGIS reasonably suspects that someone other than the client is attempting to use the service, or if the client’s behavior makes it impossible for GetGIS to continue providing services, GetGIS may terminate the service without refunding the client’s service fee.
- The client agrees to meet all the requirements set by the relevant authorities and to provide all necessary documents, including originals if required. Failure to provide the necessary documents is the sole responsibility of the client and cannot be a basis for a refund.
- The client is responsible for paying all charges owed to government agencies, skill assessment bodies, language testing organizations, and others, and these charges are non-refundable and cannot be adjusted. GetGIS does not guarantee a favorable outcome for the client’s application at any stage.
- The client must inform GetGIS of any changes to their personal information or circumstances that occur during the application process. Failure to do so may result in no refund of any consulting fees paid to GetGIS.
- The client must also pass an acceptable English language or other language tests as required by the relevant authorities, and obtain a minimum score in all four assessment factors – listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Failure to pass the required language test may result in no refund of any consulting fees paid to GetGIS.
- The client must ensure that their spouse or dependents who are required to take the language test also pass the test as required. Once the client has agreed to avail of the services of GetGIS, they cannot withdraw at any point during the process, and no refunds will be provided once services have been rendered or any part of the process has begun.
- The fees paid to GetGIS for secretarial services do not include any payments owed to any government organization, language testing groups, or any other entities.
- The client acknowledges that the waiting times for permit processing, which vary based on the permit type and the relevant office/appraisal body, have been disclosed to them. They understand that they cannot claim a refund due to extended processing times. GetGIS does not guarantee job opportunities following approval of the permit or after the client arrives in the destination country. The client cannot seek compensation for the lack of job opportunities.
- The client must disclose all details regarding any past or existing convictions, wrongdoings, or insolvency that apply to them or their dependents. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of any refunds paid to GetGIS.
GetGIS takes measures to protect the privacy and confidentiality of its client’s personal information and may use it for the primary purpose of providing and marketing its services, as well as for other related or authorized purposes. Fee For services are to be paid in Indian Rupees, and the client is responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes using one of the accepted payment methods. GetGIS cannot guarantee the approval of any permit or application, as the final decision rests with the relevant government departments. The terms of the agreement are transparent, and the client agrees to them by signing or acknowledging the agreement.
Force majeure events beyond the control of the company, such as:
- Natural disasters,
- Pandemics, etc
May delay services, and no refunds will be given unless otherwise provided in the agreement. Clients agree not to initiate a chargeback, as the company incurs significant expenses to provide services, regardless of the result of the application. Clients must acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions before using GetGIS’s services.
At GetGIS, we are committed to offering our clients the best possible support and guidance. We understand that immigration can be a complex and challenging process, but we are here to make it as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients.
- Restriction Of Accountability
16.1. IELTSMaterial or GetGIS is not responsible for any situation arising out of the following events:
- When the website is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity issues associated with the internet connection, such as limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, or server failure.
- When the user has provided inaccurate information or data or for any deletion of data.
- When there is a delay or inability to communicate through email.
- When there is any flaw in the services managed by us or a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by us.
16.2. The website accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or any damage caused to you, your belongings, or any third party resulting from the use or misuse of the website or any service availed of by us through the website. The service and any content or material displayed on the pages are provided without guarantees, conditions, or warranties regarding its accuracy, suitability, completeness, or reliability. IELTSMaterial will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the website.
16.5. The website shall not be liable to the user or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim under the fullest extent permitted by law. He/she must accept and consent that their sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with the website is
to terminate their own use of the website.
In the event of certain circumstances, services provided by IELTSMaterial may be discontinued for use with immediate effect and IELTSMaterial have the right to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide any services.
The conditions are when the trainee:
- fail to pay the due fees
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of IELTSMaterial, any teacher or lecturer who provides the online courses, or any student who attends any course
- cheat or plagiarize any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services
- steal or act fraudulently or deceitfully towards our employees or us or any other students
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property (which includes but is not limited to the brand name of IELTSMaterial)
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while taking the classes
- if material changes occur to the client’s application or eligibility, making it impossible to proceed with services
- service agreement is terminated on the submission of the application into the pool. The only exception is that the Consultant will continue to be responsible for providing services through the application’s life in the pool. Once the application has been in the pool for a year and has elapsed without receipt of the Invitation to Apply (ITA); this service, too, will come to an end. Exceptions apply if agreed otherwise.
- According to article 11 of the Code of Professional Ethics, the service agreement may be terminated; upon writing by the Consultant, provided withdrawal does not cause prejudice to the client.
- The laws shall govern the service agreement in effect in the Province/Territory of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- Miscellaneous Conditions
18.1. Entire Agreement
18.3. Severability Clause
- Updating Terms and Conditions
As IELTSMaterial has a motto to update its services with frequent implementations and collaborations, we might amend and incorporate these terms and conditions according to the new services. Thus, we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions as per the requirements.
We are delighted that you have chosen IELTSMaterial to help with your IELTS test preparation. All online courses are provided by Getmyuni Education Services Pvt Ltd under the brand name “IELTSMaterial”. IELTSMaterial values your trust, and in order to honor that trust, the website adheres to ethical standards in assembling, employing, and protecting any information the user provides.
Like many other websites, IELTS Material uses log files to track visitors to the site. The log file contains information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to track user movement on the site, administer the site, and gather demographic information. However, IP addresses and ISPs are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Collection of Cookies
Double Click DART Cookie
out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting Google’s ad and content network
IELTS Material may provide information, including personal information collected
on the website, to third-party service providers to help deliver products,
information, and services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these providers
protect Personal Information. IELTS Material does not sell or transfer users’
personal information to third parties without their consent.
Security of Information
IELTSMaterial takes all reasonable steps to secure personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or data destruction.
IELTS Material does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents or guardians are encouraged to monitor their children’s online activities. If a parent believes their child’s personal information is in our database, they can contact us to have it promptly removed.
any time. The policy will be updated on the website.