Terms and Conditions
- 2 1. User Agreement Terms
- 3 2. General Rules for Conduction of Online Classes
- 4 3. Group class policy
- 5 4. Conditions for Class Scheduling and Rescheduling
- 6 5. Communication
- 7 6. Copyright to the Content
- 8 7. Cancellation Policy
- 9 8. Class Deferral
- 10 9. Band Guarantee Program
- 11 10. Payment
- 12 11. User Provided Information and the Use of Personal Data
- 13 12. Intellectual Property
- 14 13. Takedown requests
- 15 14. Refund Policy
- 16 15. Restriction Of Accountability
- 17 16. Termination
- 18 17. Miscellaneous Conditions
- 19 18. Updating Terms and Conditions
- 20 Contact Us
Welcome to IELTSMaterial.com, the #1 platform for IELTS Test Preparation!
1. User Agreement Terms
The terms and conditions contained herein this document shall govern your use of this website, including all pages and study material within this website or shared during the live classes.
- As you find our offerings useful and wish to put them to further good use, we intend to ensure your steady commitment to the usage of this website and the services provided by us through our website “ieltsmaterial.com”.
- Your use of the website or services through any modes or usage of any products, including through cell phones, tablets, or other storage/transmitting devices, shall signify your acceptance of this policy and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- In case of any objection to any of the standard terms and conditions mentioned here, you must withhold the use of the website or contact the concerned person through the chat box on the website.
- It is assured that the information found on IELTSMaterial and any other study material published by one of our authors is primarily meant to provide information or be used for preparation for the IELTS exam.
- The tips, strategies, methods of study, lessons, and resources are only recommendations from the author and so, any information on IELTSMaterial or any of the publications or other study material published is provided “as is”.
2. General Rules for Conduction of Online Classes
The following set of guidelines are to be followed while attending the online classes delivered by IELTSMaterial:
2.1 Be Punctual
- It is recommended that the trainee must be punctual to all the online class sessions. If the trainee is more than 10 minutes late to the class, it means he/she will only get 50 minutes of that class.
- It is advised to be available 10 mins before the class timings.
- In case the trainee is 20 (or more) minutes late without any prior information to the trainer (and relationship manager), that class will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled in the future. Such a situation will lead to a “loss of class”.
2.2 Class Attending Etiquette
- The trainee should be dressed appropriately for the class.
- A quiet background (anywhere with no or fewer disturbances) and a good setup are recommended. In other words, make use of a quiet room and a table and chair while attending the classes.
- The trainee must keep the video switched off while attending the online classes.
- The trainee is not allowed to record, publish or telecast or use the content of our website for any commercial, non-commercial and individual purposes.
- If we observe such behavioural violation, we may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform or the services at any time, with or without notice.
2.3 Internet Connection
IELTSMaterial always ensures to do the best in serving the best quality services to the users and make their interaction hassle-free. Hence, the technical team always monitors the website for better performance. In certain cases, the portal can misbehave due to issues (a problem with the trainee’s computer or server issue), but that is not in the website’s control. As a result, it will not take the blame for such issues. So, it is recommended that the trainees attend the classes with a stable and good internet connection to ensure that the classes are happening smoothly. Any loss of connectivity due to a weak internet connection from their end is solely their responsibility.
3. Group class policy
Group classes at IELTSMaterial will contain 2-5 students, and the classes will be held on a regular basis. Therefore, it is recommended that the user fix their timings either morning or evening according to the week’s running classes. Time change and/or trainer change is not allowed.
4. Conditions for Class Scheduling and Rescheduling
4.1 Class Scheduling
Please note that the class scheduling details discussed mutually in the orientation session would be considered final and no changes can be made in the days/timing of the classes post the orientation session.
4.2 Free Class Rescheduling
Rescheduling classes is not advised, but in case of emergencies, requests for class rescheduling should be put forward to the Relationship Manager and a ticket should be raised for the same. Please note that these requests should be raised 6 working hours prior to the scheduled class. In case the trainee fails to inform the relationship manager within this stipulated time, that class will be canceled due to his/her absence without information and no compensatory classes will be given.
Well, there is good news too!!
With every 6 classes the trainee purchases, he/she can get 1 free rescheduling.
4.3 Paid Class Rescheduling
In case the trainee has used all their free rescheduling, then a provision for paid rescheduling is provided. Every paid rescheduling would cost the trainee a sum of INR 400/-; if not, the class would stand canceled.
4.4 Group class student policy for rescheduling
- If a student misses any class, they can refer to the LMS portal, i.e., self-help materials for that particular topic. Trainers can also help students with doubt solving in the next session for 5-10 mins.
- If the whole batch mutually decides to miss a class due to public holidays or festivals, rescheduling can be done. But, only two such reschedulings would be allowed if the trainer is also free to take the class.
- Any rescheduled class would need to be completed in the running week itself (Monday-Sunday).
- If an individual student wants to reattempt or redo a class they need to buy 1:1 sessions from their respective Class Relationship managers .
By using IELTSMaterial and providing identity and contact information through the website, the trainee agrees and consents to receive calls, emails, or SMS from any website representatives at any time.
The trainee expressly agrees that notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, they may be contacted by us relating to any services availed by him/her on the website or anything according to it and he/she agrees to compensate us from any harassment claims.
6. Copyright to the Content
All content, that is, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork is generated/provided or based on information provided by the users or third parties and IELTSMaterial have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such content or such other information provided on the website. All information displayed on the website is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by the user (or a third party) without prior written consent from the copyright owner and us. The user is solely responsible for the quality, and genuineness of the content provided on the website. While feedback and comments by him/her can be made via the website, we bear no disservice whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the other users or made in respect of any of the content on the website. Additionally, the website reserves its right to discontinue the account of any user for an infinite period to be decided at the discretion of the website or to terminate the account of any user who is found to have created or shared, or submitted any content or part thereof that is found to be inaccurate/misleading or offensive.
7. Cancellation Policy
IELTSMaterial takes great care to provide all necessary information regarding its products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counseling calls. In the event of cancellation of any of the services due to many reasons, including family issues, change of plan, health issues, etc., the trainee may inform his/her relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. The matter will definitely be looked into and necessary steps will be taken as per the situation.
8. Class Deferral
The trainee can use the class deferral policy when he/she wants to pause the classes for 3 or more sessions. To avail of class deferral, the trainee has to inform the relationship manager and raise a ticket for the same. In these circumstances, IELTSMaterial may not guarantee the same trainer (or same days/time of the classes) for the classes when he/she plans to restart the classes, but the best will be provided for better results.
9. Band Guarantee Program
IELTSMaterial offers an exclusive band guarantee program (6.5 for IELTS Academic trainees and 7.5 for IELTS General trainees) when the trainee enrolls for the IELTS MASTER EXPERT PROGRAM or any other 2 or more months course.
Please go through the terms and conditions of the band guarantee program given below for clarity:
- The trainee is required to attend all the classes without any rescheduling or cancellation.
- He/she has to complete all the given tasks/assignments on time.
- He/she must attempt all the mock tests and submit the answers within the given timeline.
- He/she is required to complete the mock test in the timelines (2 hours 32 minutes for CBT and 2 hours 40 minutes for PBT). The speaking mock will be conducted in the live classes with the standard time guidelines.
- It would be best if the trainee did not breach any of the standard terms and conditions of IELTSMaterial.
- He/she must appear for the exam within 2 weeks of the course completion date.
- If the trainer recommends that the trainee needs a few more classes to prepare for the IELTS test, he/she should upgrade the course for the prescribed sessions to be eligible for the band guarantee program.
When the trainee adheres to the terms and conditions of the band guarantee program, he/she will either get free classes in that module where they have scored less than the desired band (For Academics- L-8, W-7, S-7, R-7 and cumulative 6.5 bands in academic) or will get a refund of the fee for that module.
Please note that the refund of fees under the band guarantee program has the following clauses:
- GST amount is not refundable.
- Any course that consists of study material worth INR 2965/- is non-refundable.
- The processing charge comprises 20% of the total course fees taken (exclusive of GST) and is non-refundable.
Example: If you have purchased a course for INR 23600/- (20000/- plus GST). In case you are preparing for a General test and the scores you get are L-8, W-6.5, S-7, R-7. The refund will be processed as per the following calculation.
Refund Amount = (((Total Fees – GST) – 20% Processing Fees) – Study Material Fee)/4
In this case, the refund amount would be INR 3258/-
To complete payments for the purchases on the website, the user will be required to make a payment for which they will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway that IELTSMaterial may have an agreement with. The payment gateway may additionally seek information from the user to process the payment for the payment and also may charge him/her for the payment gateway charges that may be applicable. The various payment gateway modes consist of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and other wallet options. The user shall be governed under the concerned payment gateway’s Terms and Conditions and other Policies for the purpose of all payment-related aspects.
- PR Services
- Payment for expenses such as Courier/Postage/Copying/Notary: The client should incur all these expenses at his/her end. In case the client does not incur such costs, IELTSMaterial will raise the invoice at actuals, and the client will reimburse it.
- Canadian Government fees: As per actuals payable directly by the client to the government agencies. Current expense heads include Application Processing Fee, medical costs, Right of Landing fee and other fees that may be asked for by the Government at any time. Payment of all extras includes expenses towards IELTS coaching, tests, ECA, PCC, medical formalities, etc.
11. User Provided Information and the Use of Personal Data
- The website/services/products obtain the data the user provides when they register for the services or products. During registration, the user furnishes the following details:
(a) name, age, email address, location, phone number and password
(b) transaction-related information, such as purchases or any response to the offers,
(c) information the user provides when they contact for help or query
(d) the information they enter into the system when using the services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
- IELTSMaterial may use the information mentioned above to contact the user from time to time to provide them with various services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- The user will be asked when more information is needed to personally identify him/her. There will be no differentiation between who is using the device to access the website or services or products, as long as the log in/access credentials match with the one provided.
- In order to make the best use of the website/services/products and enable data to be captured accurately on the website, the user must log in using their own credentials.
- Even an option not to furnish personal information or which is sought from you is given to the users.
- Further, the user can also, at any time while using the services/products, have an option to withdraw the consent given earlier to use such personal information.
- Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such an event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products to the individual.
IELTSMaterial uses the collected data to investigate trends, conduct research, learn about individual learning patterns, and gather demographic information and usage behaviour about the user base.
- Collective and individual, anonymous and specific knowledge may be communicated to external service providers to help us improve the website, products and services.
- These pieces of information will also be shared with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy.
- Third parties offer certain services which are used to analyze the data and information to customize and help better the user experience or reach out to them with more value-added applications, products, information and services.
- However, IELTSMaterial does not sell, trade or share your information with any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless the user has expressly authorized it either in writing or electronically.
Only under the following circumstances, IELTSMaterial may disclose information:
- required by law, such as to comply with a warrant or similar legal process
- to enforce applicable ToU, including investigation of potential violations
- when disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the website and protect the user’s safety or of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of the website or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- any portion of the data containing personal data relating to minors provided by the user shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by their registration with the website.
12. Intellectual Property
The trainee should be aware that all intellectual property rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses, and the speeches made by trainers at the IELTSMaterial are and will remain under the Getmyuni Education Services Pvt Ltd or its licensors.
Under this intellectual property right, he/she should be aware that authorization is not given to:-
- duplicate, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials
- record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright or other notice of IELTSMaterial on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer any software forming part of the IELTSMaterial Courses.
13. Takedown requests
IELTSMaterial will respond to fair takedown requests and keep the right to remove user content on the website that is considered to be violating the copyright of others. In such situations, the user may submit a properly formatted takedown request with the following:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorised to act on the owner’s behalf
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works
- the URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be transgressing or to be the subject of transgressing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by the user that they have a good faith belief that the refuted use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by him/her that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
14. Refund Policy
IELTSMaterial is delighted that you have taken an interest in our IELTS facilities. And so, we take great care to provide all necessary information regarding our products and services upfront on the website pages, emails, and counseling calls for all new members. Also, we do our best to be flexible to all your needs and assist you in every possible way. But, at the same time, we expect that you are motivated and committed to the program you have enrolled in. This will not only encourage us to deliver the best for you but also keep miscommunications at bay. Therefore, in case of any dissatisfaction, we hope that you will raise your issue/s immediately and allow us to resolve them.
- PR Services
IELTSMaterial GIS (Global Immigration Services) will commit to refunding the fee after scrutiny based on the refund request applied by the candidate. But there are certain grounds on which a refund is not plausible, which are:
IELTSMaterial GIS will commit to refunding the fee after scrutiny based on the refund request applied by the candidate. But there are certain grounds on which a refund is not plausible, which are:
- Processing delays: The client has to understand that the processing delays of his / her application for a Permanent Resident Visa are at the Visa Office’s discretion and pleasure, and IELTSMaterial GIS cannot fasten the process.
- Inability to follow Instructions: The client must follow all instructions and guidelines given and provided by IELTSMaterial GIS during filing and processing until the visa offices finally dispose of the file. If, in any case, the application is rejected due to incorrect details, the responsibility does not lie with IELTSMaterial GIS.
- Job search or employment: IELTSMaterial GIS does not give and has not given assurance for any kind of service for job search or employment of any sort within India or post landing in Canada or for acceptance of immigration application. Help of every sort will be provided, but the finalization depends on the demands of the job market and the employers.
- Success guarantee: IELTSMaterial GIS does not promise success at any specific stage of the application process. The client should acknowledge that granting of visa or status and the time required for processing this application is at the sole discretion of the concerned government agency and not IELTSMaterial GIS.
- Modifications in Immigration policy or regulations: IELTSMaterial GIS has no control over any changes – current or future – in selection criteria that occur after this agreement’s date. Such modifications may include but are not limited to a change in pass mark or a retroactive application of new laws etc and may disqualify the client’s application.
- Settlement funds: Demonstration of possession of sufficient liquid funds before visa issuance or at any time during the application processing is a crucial step under the requirements for settlement in a foreign country like Canada. So, the client has to confirm that he/she can meet the related requirements in liquid forms, such as savings accounts, fixed deposit receipts, etc and IELTSMaterial GIS will not be responsible for funding.
Just in case you want to cancel any of our services, you will have to put forth an appeal and request a refund mentioning the reason for such action. We will undertake a thorough investigation into the reasons and necessary steps will be taken in accordance with the finds. Under normal circumstances, once paid, the fees are non-refundable. But if it fits either of the following cases, as they are occasional occurrences in all e-commerce situations, the amount is refunded within 7 working days of the notification of error:
- a) Payment gateway errors.
- b) Getting charged twice for the same course.
Please note that refunds involve administrative charges and charges for expenses done until that point, which will be deducted before the issue.
15. Restriction Of Accountability
- IELTSMaterial is not responsible for any situation arising out of the following events:
- When the website is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity issues associated with the internet connection, such as limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, or server failure.
- When the user has provided inaccurate information or data or for any deletion of data.
- When there is a delay or inability to communicate through email.
- When there is any flaw in the services managed by us or a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by us.
- The website accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or any damage caused to you, your belongings, or any third party resulting from the use or misuse of the website or any service availed of by us through the website. The service and any content or material displayed on the pages are provided without guarantees, conditions, or warranties regarding its accuracy, suitability, completeness, or reliability. IELTSMaterial will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the website.
- The website shall not be liable to the user or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim under the fullest extent permitted by law. He/she must accept and consent that their sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with the website is to terminate their own use of the website.
In the event of certain circumstances, services provided by IELTSMaterial may be discontinued for use with immediate effect and IELTSMaterial have the right to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide any services.
The conditions are when the trainee:
- fail to pay the due fees
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of IELTSMaterial, any teacher or lecturer who provides the online courses, or any student who attends any course
- cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services
- steal or act fraudulently or deceitfully towards our employees or us or any other students
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property (which includes but is not limited to the brand name of IELTSMaterial)
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while taking the classes
17. Miscellaneous Conditions
- Entire Agreement
- Severability Clause
18. Updating Terms and Conditions
As IELTSMaterial has a motto to update its services with frequent implementations and collaborations, we might amend and incorporate these terms and conditions according to the new services. Thus, we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions as per the requirements.