Blood, Sweat And Tears – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
” This construction is the result of 3 years’ blood, sweat and tears.“
” Jane took 3 years to finish her report. It is definitely her blood, sweat and tears.”
“I remember on my wedding day my father saying that all good things in life involve blood, sweat and tears.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“It took a lot of ____________________ to get the business going.”
A. run out of patience
B. your bread and butter
C. back to square one
D. blood, sweat and tears
- Describe the time you had to work hard. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– What you did
– How hard you worked
And explain why you had to work hard
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!