Blue Sky Thinking – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking
Blue Sky Thinking – Idiom Of The Day
- Everyone said Einstein was a fool when he was growing up, but his blue-sky thinking led to some of the greatest scientific advances of his time.
- Michael has a lot of blue-sky thinking that helps him to be successful in this sector.
- Sometimes you need just one blue-sky thinking that could change your whole life.
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“Management are going away for a weekend of ______________ about the company’s future.”
A. blue-sky thinking
B. down at heel
C. dressed to kill
D. runs in the family
- Describe a creative person that you know. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who he or she is
– What he or she do
– How you know him or her
And explain why you think he or she is creative person
Also check :