Bull In A China Shop – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
To be extremely clumsy
“Whenever Roy is in the kitchen he breaks something, so his mother say that he’s like a bull in a china shop!”
“I never know what to sayat a funeral. I feel like a bull in a china shop, trampling on feelings without even meaning to.”
“Lester felt like a bull in a china shop; reaching for an orange, he made several elaborate pyramids of fruit tumble down.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
” Her living room, with its delicate furniture and knickknacks, made him feel like ____________________ “
A. a bull in china shop
B. his bark is worse than his bite
C. hit and run
D. had chemistry
- Describe a first time you played a sport. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What the sport was
– When it happened
– What did you do to play this sport
And explain why you liked or disliked about this sport
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!