Bull In A China Shop – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking
Bull In A China Shop – Idiom Of The Day
To be extremely clumsy
- Whenever Roy is in the kitchen he breaks something, so his mother say that he’s like a bull in a china shop!
- I never know what to sayat a funeral. I feel like a bull in a china shop, trampling on feelings without even meaning to.
- Lester felt like a bull in a china shop; reaching for an orange, he made several elaborate pyramids of fruit tumble down.
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
” Her living room, with its delicate furniture and knickknacks, made him feel like ____________________ ”
A. a bull in china shop
B. his bark is worse than his bite
C. hit and run
D. had chemistry
- Describe a first time you played a sport. Try to use this idiom in your speech.
You should say:
- What the sport was
- When it happened
- What did you do to play this sport
- And explain why you liked or disliked about this sport
Also check :