Cash-flow Problem – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
to have no available cash even though one has assets or money invested. This can be a polite way to refer to financial problem
“I’m having a little cash-flow problem. So, could I get an extension on this bill?”
“My real estate business has a temporary cash-flow problem.”
“Due to his cash-flow problem,he was unable to pay his employees that month.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“Jack are in his difficult time. He is losing his investment in stock market . At the moment, he is having _____________________ “
A. the prime of life
B. throwing money down the drain
C. my home away from home
D. a cash-flow problem
- Describe a time that you ran out of money. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– Why you was in this situation
– What did you do to overcome this difficulty
And explain how did you feel about this time
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017