Eyes In The Back Of One’s Head – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
The ability to know what’s going on even when you are not present
“My grandfather has eyes in the back of his head. He always seems to know what mischief we’re planning .“
“My teacher seems to have eyes in the back of her head.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
” Parents of young children have to have ________________________.“
A. out on a limb
B. eyes in the back of their head
C. beauty is in the eye of the beholder
D. had chemistry
- Describe a teacher that you really admire. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who he or she is
– Which school he or she taught you
– What he or she looks like
And explain why you admire him or her
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017