Section 1: Questions 1-10
Questions 1-10: Complete the table below. Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Section 2: Questions 11-20
Questions 11-15: Label the map below. Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter A-H next to questions 11-15.
G reference books
H study area
Questions 16-20: Choose the correct letter, A. Bor C.
16. After two years, library members have to ………………
A. show proof of their current address.
B. pay for a new membership card.
C. bring a passport or identity card into the library.
17. What happens if you reserve a book?
A. It will be available after five days.
B. You can collect It a week later.
C. You will be contacted when it is available.
18. Which materials can be borrowed for one week only?
A. some reference books
C. children’s DVDs
19. On which day does the library stay open later than it used to?
20. Large bags should be left on the ………………
A. first floor.
B. second floor.
C. third floor.
Section 3: Question 21 – 30
Questions 21-25: Choose the correct letter, A. B or C.
21. Why did Anita and Lee choose to talk about John Chapman?
A. He was Lee’s childhood hero.
B. They wanted to talk about the USA.
C. He was relevant to the topic of their studies.
22. Where did the students record their sources of information?
A. on their laptops
B. on a handout
C. on a database
23. The tutor claims she does not understand whether ……………..
A. apples grew in America before Europeans arrived.
B. the Native Americans had always eaten apples.
C. American apples were first bred in Europe.
24. The tutor says the audience was particularly interested to hear about …………….
A. grafting techniques in ancient China.
B. the cultivation of apples in Kazakhstan.
C. the spread of apples along the Silk Route.
25. How will Anita and Lee present their follow-up work?
A. on the department website
B. as a paper
C. as a poster
Questions 26-30: What do Lee and Anita agree about their presentation skills with their tutor?
Write the correct letter A, B or C next to questions 26-30.
26. use of equipment
27. handling software
28. timing of sections
29. design of handout
30. clarity of speech
Section 4: Questions 31-40
Questions 31- 40: Complete the table below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD for each answer.
38. texture / thickness
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!