|Choose the correct letter, A-C
Whose idea was it to hold the party?
A. Fred’s B. A few close friends C. Mary’s
Choose the correct letter, A-C
How much time do Mary and Fred have to prepare everything for the party?
A. About four hours
B. Two hours
C. About three hours
Questions 2 and 3
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
- Where did Fred leave the list of things to do?_______________________ 3. What time did Jim say he would arrive at Fred’s house?______________________
Choose the correct letter, A-C
How much wine will Mary buy?
A. 15 bottles of red and IS white
B. 15 white and 35 red
C. 25 red and 15 white
On the map below, choose the letter representing the liquor store. Note: S means ‘supermarket’
Answer the question. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Where are the glasses that Sally borrowed? __________________
Question 7 and 8
Choose two letter, A-E
The meat for the barbecue are flavoured with ________________.
Question 9 and 10
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
- Apart from French bread, what is another thing that Mary will buy?_____________
What will she carry it/them in?______________
Answer the questions. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WOJiDS AND A NUMBER for each answer.
- What is the name of the college?__________________
When was the college founded?_____________________
Questions 13 and 14
Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Why did the school move out of London?
A. The surroundings had become unpleasant
B. It was given some cheap land in east England.
C. An English millionaire gave the school 65 million pounds.
D. The Second World War started
E. Sir Gifford Reads gave the school a big sum of money to move.
Answer the following question. Write A NUMBER.
What year did the school open in cast England?______________
Choose the correct letter, A -C
In 1858, the school had_________________.
A. just female students
B. just male students
C. both male and female students
Complete the following sentences. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
In fact, the school is very famous for its 17.__________________.The 18. ______________, used to say, A 19_____________ in a healthy body’
Choose the correct letter, A-C.
What team sports does Mr Thomas say are played at the school?
A. Rugby, soccer, and American football
B. Basketball and water poto
C. Soccer and cricket
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!