Lost Item Report Listening Answers
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
- 1 Audio
- 2 Section 1
- 3 Section 2
- 4 Section 3
- 5 Section 4
- 6 Answers
This article contains the Lost Item Report listening answers.
Lost Item Report is a real IELTS Listening task.
In the IELTS Listening Test, you will encounter a series of questions based on a short audio recording on a particular topic. To attempt the Listening test, you have to practice discerning the important information being relayed in the audio format and using it to answer the test questions.
Here is the Listening practice test on the topic – Lost Item Report.
Take the test now and check the Lost Item Report listening answers below!
Not sure how to answer IELTS Listening Map Labelling questions? Check the video below to learn now!
Before you start, learn how to answer IELTS Listening Multiple Choice Questions with this quick guide!
In the IELTS Listening Test, you will encounter a series of questions based on a short audio recording on a particular topic. To attempt the Listening test, you have to practice discerning the important information being relayed in the audio format and using it to answer the test questions. By practising with sample questions, you can ensure a good score on this Module of the IELTS.
Here is a sample Listening test to get you started.
In the IELTS listening practice test, there are 40 questions of different types ranging from sentence completion and map labelling to multiple choice questions. It is important to attempt a test such as this to increase your exam preparedness.
In Listening Test 48, you will hear 4 audio recordings and answer questions 1-40.
Section 1 is a conversation between a man and a woman discussing the loss of a bag on board a plane.
Section 2 is a welcome speech given to the new students of the university.
Section 3 is a conversation between two students discussing their new term at the university.
Section 4 is a lecture on Environmental science.
Complete the form below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD OR A NUMBER for each answer.
PAN ASIAN AIRWAYS
LOST ITEM REPORT FORM
First Name: Kirsty
Address:1 _____________ Windham Road Richmond
Postcode: 2 _____________
Home tel. 020 8927 7651
Flight Number: 4___________
From New York
To London Heathrow
What items did Kirsty’s bag contain?
A 17 pounds
C her passport
D a book
E 200 dollars
F her house keys
Questions 9 and 10
9 What has Kirsty done regarding the loss of her credit card?
A Informed the police but not the credit card company.
B Informed the credit card company but not the police.
C Informed both the police and the credit card company.
D Informed neither the police nor the credit card company.
10 What must Kirsty do after the call regarding her lost handbag?
A Call back after 1 1/2 hours.
B Just wait for a callback.
C Call back after 1 1/2 hours if she has heard nothing.
D Call back the next day if she has heard nothing.
Error: Your Requested widget " custom_html-36" is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area copy-right-sec]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget_area counseling-section-button]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-20"]
- [do_widget_area counseling-section-mobile]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-21"]
- [do_widget_area counseling-section-text]
- [do_widget id="text-3"]
- [do_widget_area footer-sidebar-1]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-4"]
- [do_widget_area footer-sidebar-2]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-6"]
- [do_widget_area footer-sidebar-3]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-7"]
- [do_widget_area footer-sidebar-4]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-8"]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-1]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-13"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-48"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-2"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-3"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-18"]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-66"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-65"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-64"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-63"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-62"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-60"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-56"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-55"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-54"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-53"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-52"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-51"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-50"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-47"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-39"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-38"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-37"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-36"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-35"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-34"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-33"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-32"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-31"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-30"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-59"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-29"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-58"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-57"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-22"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-23"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-24"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-25"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-26"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-28"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-27"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
Complete the notes below.Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Notes on Student Facilities
Students’ Union Very cheap
Food and drink available
Offices – travel, welfare, etc.
Open 8 am -12 midnight
Library Must register
Tours every 15_____________for 2 weeks.
Open 9 am – 9 pm (later during 16_______________)
Refectory Cheap meals
Lunch 12 noon – 3pm
Dinner 17____________________8.30 pm
Types of food – favourites
Sports Hall Must join Athletic Union which – lets me use facilities
lets me play for teams
19_____________me all year
Discount Card Costs 20 £___________
Gives me discounts on all uni. services
Also check :
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Listening Answer Sheet
- IELTS listening recent actual test
- IELTS Listening preparation tips
- IELTS Listening words
- How to Improve IELTS Listening Section 3 and 4?
- What is Signposting?
Complete the table below Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
|Day of Arrival||Thursday||21________________|
|Monday’s 9am lecture||french||history|
|Monday’s 2pm lecture||maths||23_________________|
|Wednesday afternoon sport selected||24__________||volleyball|
|Location of Sport||sports hall||25_________________|
26 Students can choose from how many essay titles for their first assignment? ___________
27 Where did John travel during the summer?___________
28 What is the word limit for the essays?____________
29 When must the first essay be handed in by?_____________
Circle the correct letter A-C. Write answer next to 30 on your answer sheet.
30 Where will John and Jane meet up later that day?
A the economics course office
B the economics common room
C the campus cafeteria
31 Japan relies on oil tankers because_____
A the country consists of islands.
B the country has no pipeline network.
C the country has no natural oil resources.
32 Professor Wilson says that oil tankers are_____
A very safe.
B quite safe.
C quite unsafe.
33 According to Professor Wilson, the main cause of oil slicks is_____
A accidents while loading and unloading oil.
C deliberate releases of oil.
34 According to Professor Wilson, slicks are rarely burned off nowadays because____
A the oil is refined.
B it usually doesn’t work.
C it creates too much air pollution.
Complete the notes below.Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Oil exploration clean-up techniques
|The Containment Boom||Cheap and easy||Only good when there are 35__________|
|Chemical Detergents||Good for treating 36__________||Chemicals remain in the water + kill marine life.|
|The Sponge||Oil remains permanently in the sponge.||The sponge mats turn into 37_____________|
Easy to administer
Complete the notes below.Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Optional essay question.
Remember to check out the faculty’s notice boards. You will find:
|3||07754 897 432|
|13||Hall of Residence|
|25||Main sports hall|
|27||Africa and Asia|
|35||Very calm seas|
|39||No (discernable) drawbacks/none|
|40||Deadline for submission|