IELTS Listening Practice Test for IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Test takers
Complete the form below.
Use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS or A NUMBER for each answer.
BELLINGHAM REAL-ESTATE AGENTS
Property to rent
Type of property: 1 __________________
Architectural type: 2 storey
Address: 3281 2________________ , Richmond, British Columbia.
Monthly rent: $700 3____________ plus $ 30 for 4 _______________
View of: 5 _____________________
The landlord’s information
Address: as above
Telephone: 7 _________________
Cell phone: 903 2773987
Questions 5 – 10
Circle TWO letters A-E.
8. Which of the following does the kitchen contain?
B. washing machine
D. gas stove
9. Which of the following does the house have?
A. a swimming pool
B. air conditioning
C. central heating
D. a games room
E. a fireplace
10. Which amenities are nearby?
A. the university
B. a shopping mall
C. a park
D. a sport centre
E. a movie theatre
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for your answer.
11. What does WSP aim to promote?
Complete the table showing details of the projects.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS or A NUMBER for each answer.
Period: S = Short-term
M = Medium-term
L = Long-term
|LIST OF PROJECTS|
|Japan||S||village 12___________||basic knowledge of Japanese required|
|Poland||13____________||renovating a children’s holiday centre|
|Mexico||S||sea turtle conservation||accommodation in school with 14____________|
|China||15 ____________||architecture; planning and design||US $16____________ on arrival|
|India||M||provide medical care for 17___________ children|
Complete the flowchart.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer
You complete an application form and send it with 18________________________
We send a “Welcome Pack” with:
- general information
- formal 19______________
- a questionnaire.
We use the questionnaire to match you to your job.
- 20______________before departure we send full detail of your placement.
Complete the table below as you listen.
Write A NUMBER or NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS to fill each space.
|Name||What is it?||Need people to|
|Livewire||26 ________________||work in all areas of radio broadcasting|
|Nexus UTV||student TV station||
|Notice Board||28 _________________||
Questions 31 -40
Complete the summary below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Both social factors and the development of 31_have been important in the growth of tourism. It would appear that how much 32_ a country possesses is the main factor in whether its people will travel widely. Most tourists today are from the 33_world, but their populations are levelling off. Soon there will be an increase in the number of older tourists, who will be less likely to want to go 34_and will probably prefer alternatives such as trips to 35_.
Complete the tables below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
|Types of Tourism||Technological Breakthrough|
|modern tourism||jet plane|
|first package tour||36________________|
|new booking method||37________________|
|Ireland in the past||countryside|
|Ireland today||38 ________________|
|Crystal City, USA||brocoli ( a vegetable)|
|Gilroy, USA||39 ________________|
|Stratford, Canada||40 ________________|
Section 1, Questions 1-10
1. (modern) (family) house
2. Number One/No. 1 Road
3. per room
4. (the) cleaner/cleaning
5. (over) (the) ocean
6. Peter Truboise
7. 6047 4106
Section 2, Questions 11-20
11. international understanding
14 (very)basic conditions
18. (a) passport photo
19. terms and conditions
20. 1/A/One month
Section 3, Questions 21-30
21. (a) student magazine
22. sell advertising
23. take photographs
26. student radio station
27. read the news
28. (a) magazine
29. write articles
30. write websites
Section 4, Questions 31-40
35. art galleries
36. (the) railway
37. (the) Internet
40 .drama (festival)
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!