- 1 SECTION 1
- 2 SECTION 2
- 3 SECTION 3
- 4 SECTION 4
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Reason for calf: problems with WEBSITE
Name: 1________________ Freeman
Title of book: 2________________
Author: Richard 3_________________
Type of book: 4________________
Price: 5 £_______________
Payment method: 6 _______________
Delivery address: 7_______________ , London N22
Delivery type: 8 _______________
Delivery date: 9 _______________
Delivery instructions: If out leave with a 10 _________________
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
11. What will wake people up in the home of the future?
A. Body temperature.
B. The sound of an alarm clock.
C. The movement of the bed.
12. What will shoes be able to do by themselves?
A. Walk faster.
B. Play music.
C. Float on air.
13. What kind of clothes will people be wearing?
A. Clothes that make us more intelligent.
B. Clothes that can interpret how we are feeling.
C. Clothes that are powered by electricity.
14. What can the house do?
A. Control the shower temperature.
B. Turn off the taps.
C. Wash your back.
15. What will the Internet be able to do?
A. Understand when you are worried
B. Project what’s in your fridge.
C. Help find something youVe lost.
16. What will the fridge do when people are low on milk?
A. Deliver the milk.
B. Send an email to the shop.
C. Defrost some in the freezer.
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-F, next to questions 17-20.
The living room of the future
Choose FIVE letters, A-H.
Which FIVE things has Sally already done?
A. emailed four businesses E. read A Starting Success
B. written up results F. skimmed a document
C. contacted three businesses G. borrowed a book
D. started writing the assignment H. researched data
Complete the flow-chart below.
Choose FIVE answers from the box and choose the correct letter, A-G, for questions 26-30.
A beginning D language G scales
B choices E opening
C document F questions
How to write a questionnaire
- Keep your 26______________ simple
- Try to make the 27_____________ of the document interesting.
- Make sure that the 28________________ uses standard terms that aren’t too formal or informal
- Limit or avoid open questions.
- Use simple 29_______________ to make it quicker for the recipient.
- Put your 30_______________ in a logical order.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Impact of Urbanization
The effects of urbanization:
Example: in the U.S.
- only 31______________ of land built on
- loss of 32_____________ far larger
- Could impact on world 33_____________ in future
- a weather 34______________ for clouds was used
- land use divided into 35__________________.
- data used to calculate the 36_______________ of all areas
- urban areas often built on the 37__________________.
- a second study confirmed that prime land is being converted
- 38__________________ of vegetation is lost per annum
- countries such as 39_______________and need to do investigations
- stop investing in infrastructure in areas of fertile land
- encourage people to move by giving them 40__________________.
Section 1, Questions 1-10
62 GREEN GARDENS
Section 2, Questions 11-20
Section 3, Questions 21-30
21 – 25. C, D, F, G, H (in any order}
Section 4, Questions 31-40
91 MILLION TONNES
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.