Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Reason for calf: problems with WEBSITE
Name: 1________________ Freeman
Title of book: 2________________
Author: Richard 3_________________
Type of book: 4________________
Price: 5 £_______________
Payment method: 6 _______________
Delivery address: 7_______________ , London N22
Delivery type: 8 _______________
Delivery date: 9 _______________
Delivery instructions: If out leave with a 10 _________________
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
11. What will wake people up in the home of the future?
A. Body temperature.
B. The sound of an alarm clock.
C. The movement of the bed.
12. What will shoes be able to do by themselves?
A. Walk faster.
B. Play music.
C. Float on air.
13. What kind of clothes will people be wearing?
A. Clothes that make us more intelligent.
B. Clothes that can interpret how we are feeling.
C. Clothes that are powered by electricity.
14. What can the house do?
A. Control the shower temperature.
B. Turn off the taps.
C. Wash your back.
15. What will the Internet be able to do?
A. Understand when you are worried
B. Project what’s in your fridge.
C. Help find something youVe lost.
16. What will the fridge do when people are low on milk?
A. Deliver the milk.
B. Send an email to the shop.
C. Defrost some in the freezer.
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-F, next to questions 17-20.
The living room of the future
Choose FIVE letters, A-H.
Which FIVE things has Sally already done?
A. emailed four businesses E. read A Starting Success
B. written up results F. skimmed a document
C. contacted three businesses G. borrowed a book
D. started writing the assignment H. researched data
Complete the flow-chart below.
Choose FIVE answers from the box and choose the correct letter, A-G, for questions 26-30.
A beginning D language G scales
B choices E opening
C document F questions
How to write a questionnaire
- Keep your 26______________ simple
- Try to make the 27_____________ of the document interesting.
- Make sure that the 28________________ uses standard terms that aren’t too formal or informal
- Limit or avoid open questions.
- Use simple 29_______________ to make it quicker for the recipient.
- Put your 30_______________ in a logical order.
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Impact of Urbanization
The effects of urbanization:
Example: in the U.S.
- only 31______________ of land built on
- loss of 32_____________ far larger
- Could impact on world 33_____________ in future
- a weather 34______________ for clouds was used
- land use divided into 35__________________.
- data used to calculate the 36_______________ of all areas
- urban areas often built on the 37__________________.
- a second study confirmed that prime land is being converted
- 38__________________ of vegetation is lost per annum
- countries such as 39_______________and need to do investigations
- stop investing in infrastructure in areas of fertile land
- encourage people to move by giving them 40__________________.
Section 1, Questions 1-10
62 GREEN GARDENS
Section 2, Questions 11-20
Section 3, Questions 21-30
21 – 25. C, D, F, G, H (in any order}
Section 4, Questions 31-40
91 MILLION TONNES
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!