Live In A Dream World – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
has unrealistic hopes.
“Some young people, nowadays, are living in a dream world. They think they can be billionaires before their thirty while they don’t want to work.“
“Actually, I have to say you are living in a dream world. Wake up and focus more on your study.”
“Honestly, I think he is not living in a dream world. He is not this kind of person.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“He is _________________ if he thinks he’ll become a famous pop star.”
A. no spring chicken.
B. living in the dream world.
C. raising our game.
D. on a knife edge.
- Describe the dream that you wanted to come true when you was small. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When you had it
– What the dream was
– What you did to hope it come true
And explain why you wanted it to come true.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017