Raise Your Game – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- The most Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Success and failure
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- A Piece Of Cake – Idiom of the Day for IELTS Speaking
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
work harder to achieve something.
“Time to raise your game. Work harder and you will get it.”
“This prize is very meaningful with Leo and I know he is going to raise his game to gain it.”
“If you want to pass the IELTS test with a high score, you have to raise your game.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“Our competitors won an award this week. We’re really going to ____________.”
A. stuck in a rut.
B. upset the applecart.
C. raise our game.
D. tough it out.
- Describe the time when you try very hard to achieve your goal. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– What the goal was
– What you did to obtain it
And explain how you feel when you’ve achieved it.