So Far So Good – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
Things are going well up to this point
” We are half finished with our project. So far, so good.“
“The operation is proceeding quite nicely—so far, so good.“
“How’s your new job?” “So far, so good.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“______________________, he thought, trying to make himself feel more cheerful.”
A. breathe my last
B. through and through
C. So far so good
D. let yourself go
- Describe a project that you have involved. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– What the project was
– What you had to do
And explain why you liked it or didn’t like it
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017