Time After Time – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
Many times (usually suggests irrtation)
” You’ve made the same error time after time! Please try to be more careful!“
” You keep saying the same thing over and over, time after time. Stop it!“
“Time after time she was involved with men who did not appreciate her.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“I’ve asked you ____________________ not to do that “
A. blue-sky thinking
B. through and through
C. time after time
D. bone of contention
- Describe the habit that you used to have. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What the habit was
– Was it good for your health
– How did you feel when you had this habit
And explain why you no longer maintain this habit
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!