Distribute – Word Of The Day For IELTS
Distribute – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Distribute: (Verb) /dɪˈstrɪbjuːt/
To share things among a group of people, especially, in a planned way
Give out, Hand out, Share
With adverb: equally/ evenly/ over/ randomly/ unevenly/ widely distribute
With noun: distribute funds/ information/ material/ money/ member/ network/ power/ product
With preposition: distribute something among/to somebody
For IELTS Speaking:
“Clothes and blankets have been distributed among the refugees”
” Milk is distributed to the local shop by the delivery man.
For IELTS Writing:
“A might be excepted from the study of mortality data acute health problems are not equally distributed throughout the population.”
Choose the following words to fill in the blank: varies, context, authority, labour, export, requires, income, significant, percentage, distribute.
- He is a well-known _______________ on the language used by bees to communicate the location of food.
- The amount of rain we receive _______________ from year to year of course, but this year has been very dry.
- This airline seat-sale _______________ you to book your ticket at least a month in advance.
- I think that the _______________ of students that have to repeat a level in this program is usually about 25% or less.
- It is generally quite difficult to raise a family on a single _______________ in Canada today, so very often both parents work full-time.
- Management is meeting with _______________ to begin discussions on a new contract.
- Could you please _______________ the answer sheets while I hand out the tests?
- Vocabulary is generally easier to understand if you look at it in _______________.
- We have noticed a _______________ improvement in Teddy’s attitude since you had a talk with him.
- In the future, Canada will be under great pressure to _______________ fresh water to the United States.
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.