Endurance – Word Of The Day For IELTS
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
Endurance – Word Of The Day For IELTS Speaking And Writing
Endurance: (Noun) /ɪnˈdʊrəns/
The ability to continue doing something difficult or painful over a long period of time
Courage, Perseverance, Tolerance
With adjective: physical endurance
For IELTS Speaking:.
“Caffeine has long been used to increase physical endurance, in both humans and animals.”
“Now that was a feat of ability, patience and sheer physical endurance.”
“It takes them to the limits of physical endurance, then asks for more.”
For IELTS Writing:
“Strength and physical endurance would rocket as blood surged around their systems with unprecedented vigour.”
Choose the following words to fill in the blank: endurance, ethnicity, implications, retain, overall, commitment, labelled, prior, sums, apparently.
- I wasn’t there, but _______________ it was a great party.
- The decision of the international trade commission has serious _______________ for the Canadian farming industry.
- Waste products are routinely _______________ as agricultural, industrial or municipal.
- Studies suggest that _______________, more people dream in black-and-white than in colour.
- Following the collapse of communism in Europe, the people of Serbia voted to _______________ their Socialist government.
- Most of us with children can understand the frustration of a parent, driven beyond _____________, who hits out.
- She broke up with her boyfriend because he didn’t seem to want to make the _______________ to having a serious relationship.
- His _______________ is unclear; he has both Asian and African features.
- Despite its small size, Switzerland spends huge _______________ of money on aid to developing countries.
- He worked as a translator _______________ to becoming an ESL teacher.
Check out Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking & Writing on IELTS Material website to improve your vocabulary for IELTS and get a high score in IELTS.Me