Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS or A NUMBER for each answer.
STUDENT HEALTH CENTRE MEDICAL RECORD
Patients name: Martin Hansen
Faculty of 1__________________
Address: 13 2________________ Street, Perth
Date of Birth: 15th June, 1986
Serious illness/ accident: 4__________________
Circle the correct letters A-C.
7. Why is Martin visiting the doctor?
A. He suffers from headaches.
B. He suffers from nausea.
C. He has an infection.
8. How many hours does Martin usually sleep each night?
A. Less than eight.
B. Between eight and nine.
C. More than nine.
8. Which of these describes Martin’s problem?
A. It’s continuous and constant.
B. It’s worse during the daytime.
C. It’s worse in the evening and at night.
Circle TWO letters A-E.
10. Which of these things does the doctor suggest Martin should do?
A. change his diet
B. have his eyes tested
C. sleep more
D. take more exercise
E. take some medicine
Questions 11 -20
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
- Place: 11_
- Address: 1,12_
- Dates: 6th October to 13_
Expect to see:
crockery in the shape of 15______________
silver jewellery, e.g. large rings with 16________________
a shoe sculpture made out of 17_______________
Go to demonstrations called 18 “________________“
Course include: Chinese brush painting
Fees include: studio use
access to the shop
supply of 20__________________
Circle the appropriate answer.
21. Dave thinks the last tutorial
A. was exciting and Sarah disagrees.
B. was not exciting and Sarah disagrees.
C. wasn’t very interesting and Sarah agrees.
D. was good and Sarah feels she has to agree.
22. Sarah states that she understood
A. a very small part of the tutorial.
B. all of the tutorial.
C. most of the tutorial, but parts of it were incomprehensible.
D. none of the tutorial.
23. Sarah and Dave have just attended a tutorial on
A. study skills for English Literature.
B. reading in literature.
C. writing in literature.
D. general studies.
Listen and complete the table below with the appropriate numbers.
|pages per hour||25-30||24_________||120||25__________|
|books per week||1||26_________||27__________||20|
Using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each blank space, complete the sentences below.
28. Terry thinks it is important to develop one’s reading speed to______________.
29. Terry felt _______________after his first tutorial with Dr. Pratt.
30. When Terry first arrived at university, his reading speed was___________________pages per hour.
Complete the summary.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answers.
COASTAL ZONE INQUIRY
Sneaker: Kevin Ackrovd from the 31____________
Problem: The recant. 32 put extreme pressure on 33_________________
- economic development
- industrial expansion
Two particularly important factors:
- 36________________ is likelv to continue.
- Industry, especially tourism which competes with 37_________________ farming industries.
- raise profile of coastal zone
- exercise greater vision
- long-term view
- broad view
- modem 39_______________
- consultation with 40__________________
Section 1, Questions 1-10
(a) broken leg/broke leg
dust (and) cats
B (and) E
Section 2, Questions 11-20
- Royal Museum
Queen’s Park Road/Rd
(white) paper 1$ Face to Face
Section 3, Questions 21-30
60 -70 (sixty to seventy)
suit the circumstances
Section 4, Questions 31-40
- Department of Environment
population shift/urban expansion/ population growth/expansion
coastal environment/environment of coast/natural resources/ water resources
34. aging population
- government policies
urban sprawl/urban expansion/growth
(intensive) fish and shellfish
adopt (a) national approach/ nationwide coordination
management and practices
people affected/people concerned
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.