IELTS Listening Practice Test for IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Test takers
Complete the following information using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR NUMBERS
Surname 1 _______________________
Given name Sharon
Address 2 _____________. Tipton. TP3 4MB
Date of birth 3 _____________
Type of membership annual
Amount due 4 £_____________
Credit card number 4673 9702 0361
Expiry date 5 ______________
Label the diagram of the gym using FOUR of the following six labels. Write the appropriate letter in the correct space on your answer sheet.
Decide which pair of pie charts illustrate the membership of the gym and spa and write the appropriate letter on your answer sheet.
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
11. The university has produced a ________________ to inform students about the different accommodation options available.
12. All catered and self-catered accommodation is close to the _______________________
On your answer sheet, write
A. if the statement applies to catered accommodation
B. if the statement applies to self-catered accommodation
C. if the statement applies to private accommodation
D. if the statement is not mentioned at all by the accommodation officer
13. Meals are included in the rent.
14. This is the best accommodation for people who want to choose when they eat.
15. Most students live in this kind of accommodation.
16. This is the most expensive type of accommodation.
Decide which letter on the map shows the location of each of the following university halls of residence.
Answer the questions using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
21. When did Jenny arrive at the university?
22. What is Tom going to study?
23. What is jenny going to study?
24. What two items have the students been given?
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS for each gap.
25. Tom’s Hall of Residence is named _________________________
26. Tom’s accommodation is a _____________________ from the campus.
27. Jenny’s accommodation is near the campus, close to the________________________
Decide which three items Jenny needs to buy and write the appropriate letters on your answer sheet in any order.
A. binders E. pencils
B. notebooks F. pens
C. notepaper G. printer
D. paperclips H. printer paper
31. Which pie chart shows the ages of the Asian students surveyed ?
32. Which pie chart shows the main reasons Asian students wanted to study abroad?
33. Which bar chart shows the percentage of Asian students who made Australia their first choice destination?
Answer the following questions using A NUMBER for each answer.
34. Approximately how many foreign students enrolled in Australia in the year 2000?
35. How much did Australia’s education exports rise by last year?
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS/NUMBERS for each gap.
36. It became harder to get a __________________ for the USA after September 11.
37. __________________of Asian students gave lower study fees as a reason for choosing Australia.
38. Asian students rank Australia number _____________________ in terms of educational quality.
39. ______________________ programmers are unlikely to reduce the number of students going abroad in the near future.
40. Asian students are increasingly using __________________ to help arrange their studies abroad.
Section 1, Questions 1-10
70 Welcome Lane
13th July 1980
Section 2, Questions 11-20
Section 3, Questions 21-30
timetable, reading/book list
30 minute walk
28-30 IN ANY ORDER A, B, H
Section 4, Questions 31-40
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!