IELTS Listening Practice Test for IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Test takers
Complete the following information using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR NUMBERS
Surname 1 _______________________
Given name Sharon
Address 2 _____________. Tipton. TP3 4MB
Date of birth 3 _____________
Type of membership annual
Amount due 4 £_____________
Credit card number 4673 9702 0361
Expiry date 5 ______________
Label the diagram of the gym using FOUR of the following six labels. Write the appropriate letter in the correct space on your answer sheet.
Decide which pair of pie charts illustrate the membership of the gym and spa and write the appropriate letter on your answer sheet.
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
11. The university has produced a ________________ to inform students about the different accommodation options available.
12. All catered and self-catered accommodation is close to the _______________________
On your answer sheet, write
A. if the statement applies to catered accommodation
B. if the statement applies to self-catered accommodation
C. if the statement applies to private accommodation
D. if the statement is not mentioned at all by the accommodation officer
13. Meals are included in the rent.
14. This is the best accommodation for people who want to choose when they eat.
15. Most students live in this kind of accommodation.
16. This is the most expensive type of accommodation.
Decide which letter on the map shows the location of each of the following university halls of residence.
Answer the questions using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
21. When did Jenny arrive at the university?
22. What is Tom going to study?
23. What is jenny going to study?
24. What two items have the students been given?
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS for each gap.
25. Tom’s Hall of Residence is named _________________________
26. Tom’s accommodation is a _____________________ from the campus.
27. Jenny’s accommodation is near the campus, close to the________________________
Decide which three items Jenny needs to buy and write the appropriate letters on your answer sheet in any order.
A. binders E. pencils
B. notebooks F. pens
C. notepaper G. printer
D. paperclips H. printer paper
31. Which pie chart shows the ages of the Asian students surveyed ?
32. Which pie chart shows the main reasons Asian students wanted to study abroad?
33. Which bar chart shows the percentage of Asian students who made Australia their first choice destination?
Answer the following questions using A NUMBER for each answer.
34. Approximately how many foreign students enrolled in Australia in the year 2000?
35. How much did Australia’s education exports rise by last year?
Complete the following sentences using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS/NUMBERS for each gap.
36. It became harder to get a __________________ for the USA after September 11.
37. __________________of Asian students gave lower study fees as a reason for choosing Australia.
38. Asian students rank Australia number _____________________ in terms of educational quality.
39. ______________________ programmers are unlikely to reduce the number of students going abroad in the near future.
40. Asian students are increasingly using __________________ to help arrange their studies abroad.
Section 1, Questions 1-10
70 Welcome Lane
13th July 1980
Section 2, Questions 11-20
Section 3, Questions 21-30
timetable, reading/book list
30 minute walk
28-30 IN ANY ORDER A, B, H
Section 4, Questions 31-40
BONUS EXERCISE: GAP-FILLING
The texts below are transcript for your IELTS Listening Practice Test. To make the most out of this transcript, we removed some words from the texts and replaced with spaces. You have to fill each space with the missing word by listening to the audio for this IELTS listening practice test.
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!