IELTS Magazine is our brand new project on our official IELTS blog (ieltsmaterial.com), which is electronically published on a weekly basis. This non-profit project aims to keep IELTS candidates abreast with current trends in IELTS studies, and provide IELTS learners with the latest IELTS lessons/news on our official website and from British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
It has been an honor and a pleasure building this community and this vision with each of you. Thank you to all of our readers and subscribers for taking a chance on our IELTS Magazine. And thank you, too, to all of the incredible writers, translators, advisers, staff, and interns who made this magazine its best possible self. We deeply appreciate the efforts of everyone who has been helping us with all articles on this very first magazine & upcoming weekly magazines. If you would like to contribute as a writer, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
Now, we can’t wait to share with your our 20-page Week 1 IELTS Magazine (download PDF file below)
The content of the 1st IELTS magazine:
– Top 12 IELTS books
– Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic
– IELTS Writing Actual Test in Canada & Sample Essay
– IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Transport & Sample Answers
– IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Australia & Sample Answers
– Tips to Write an Awesome Introduction in IELTS Writing Task 2
– Advanced Vocabulary for IELTS 7.0 – 8.0 – 9.0
Please check back here on 27 May for the upcoming Week 2 IELTS Magazine.