Not Lose Sleep Over – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
Not worry about
“I have studied very hard so that I will not lose sleep over a result of the test.”
“Jack does not lose sleep over what you think about him, he just focuses on his target and tries to achieve it.”
“Don’t lose sleep over the failure. Stand up and concentrate on your goal.”
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“It was just a silly argument – I wouldn’t ______________”
A. lose sleep over it.
B. went out like a light.
C. stuck in a rut .
D. have eggs on my face.
- Describe the failure you have met . Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– What the failure is
– When it happened
– How you feel when you face it
And do you learn any lessons from it
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!