Word – Rhapsodic
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
Rhapsodic – Word of the Day
Rhapsodic comes from the word rhapsody, which in turn comes from the Greek word rhapsoidos, which translates to, “a reciter of epic poetry”.
- People in love tend to wax rhapsodic about their new partners.
- William gets a little too rhapsodic after having a few glasses of wine.
- It was weird when I waxed rhapsodic about my new boat, right?
- European tourists in America wax way too rhapsodic about the healthcare back home.
- I hate it when parents get all rhapsodic about their kid’s achievements.