Do you like to wear hats or caps?
What kind of hats do you have?
Where do you like to buy hats?
Is wearing hats popular in your country?
1. Do you like to wear hats?
Although hats help shield your hair and face from direct sunlight, to be honest I don’t really like wearing hats daily. My hair is always a mess after I take them out. Instead of wearing hats, I think I prefer bringing an umbrella with me.
2. What kinds of hats do you have?/ 3. Where do you like to buy hats?
Well as I’ve mentioned, wearing hats is definitely not my daily style, so generally I don’t have any hats at home. There is the only type of hat I’m particularly fond of, which is baseball caps. This kind of hat can give me a sporty and strong look, you know.
4. Is wearing hats popular in your country?
It’s not much sought after in my country where motorbike is the most common means of transportation, and it is a must to wear a helmet whenever you ride a motorbike for safety. I think you can imagine how much uncomfortable it is to wear a hat under the helmet. Thus in most of the case, hats are for pedestrians and fashionista.
Sought after (adj) in demand; generally desired
Pedestrian (n) a person walking rather than travelling in a vehicle
Fashionista (n) a person who dresses in fashion
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Writing Practice Test 34 (Task 1 & 2) & Sample Answers - January 10, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Test (Task 1, 2) in January 2017 & Model Essays - January 10, 2017
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Hometown & Sample Answers - January 9, 2017