IELTS Speaking Test Part 1 Question and Answers
In the following page, you will find IELTS speaking questions with answers and also IELTS Speaking Actual tests and suggested answers. These are provided in order to see the kind of questions you may get and the ways to answers them. They will also give you ideas like how you can talk about them. You cannot copy the same things in the exam because they will not help you. These are only the samples that you can refer to. Although they are common topics that come up, they all can differ slightly, so if you give a learned response you may not answer the question. Also, examiners will be able to spot if you are using learned responses as you will not sound natural. The following IELTS speaking questions with answers are based on part 1 of the test.
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Egypt – May 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Test in January 2017 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in India – June 2018 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 42 & Band 8.0 Sample Answers – Topic : Do People In Your Country Save Their Money
Describe your Hometown?
You should say:
- Where is your hometown?
- Is there much to do in your hometown?
- What are the people like in your hometown?
Describe your studies?
You should say:
- What are you studying at the moment?
- What do you like most about your studies?
- What do you hope to do in the future when you have finished?
Describe your work?
You should say:
- What is your job?
- Do you have to work with other people?
- Do you think you will change jobs in the future?
Describe your leisure time?
You should say:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Have your leisure activities changed since you were a child?
- Do you prefer to spend your free time alone or with other people?
Describe about Trains?
You should say:
- Do you like to travel by train?
- Where do you usually go by train?
- When was the last time you traveled by train?
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers written by IELTS teachers aim to help IELTS candidates perform at their best on the big day!
- Are you going to take the IELTS exam by Jan – May 2020?
- Do you thoroughly understand what’s required of you in the Speaking exam?
- Do you know how to analyze the questions, how to structure your answers and how long you should speak for in each part?
- Do you require a very high band in IELTS but always fall short in the speaking module?
- Can you answer ‘ideas’ questions and ‘opinion’ questions in the way the examiner wants?
- Do you get nervous during an interview and often run out of material to talk about?
- Did you know the topic vocabulary to answer the examiner’s questions confidently?
- Did you know the functional language you’ll need in the IELTS test to speculate, agree and disagree effectively, compare and contrast, or use fillers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this ebook is for you.
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers (January – May 2020) covers everything IELTS test-takers will need to face the IELTS examiner confidently with highly-effective speaking strategies, advanced vocabulary, useful grammar, etc. Even if your Speaking skill is not perfect, you can hike up your IELTS score to Band 7.0 or higher by using this ebook.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 300 Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 300 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by Jan – May 2020 can prepare thoroughly and be confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores
- Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from Jan to May 2020.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- It provides a wide range of topic vocabulary and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
Why should you buy this ebook?
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests from Jan to May 2020. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these 50 tests because they are all used in the IELTS tests. To be more specific, it contains:
- 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 300 questions for the IELTS Speaking Sections from Jan to May 2020 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics over the period Jan – May 2020 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 300 Questions & Band 9.0 Sample Answers
Each topic in this ebook has Band 9.0 Sample Answers, a clear-to-follow definition of academic words, phrases, collocations or idioms, and a further example of how to use these topic words in the Speaking part of the test so that you are ready to use the vocabulary in IELTS Speaking.
This ebook is 100% GUARANTEED to help you score higher in IELTS Speaking (both in IELTS General Training or Academic Module).
How to Order IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggest Answers (ebook)?
The price of this ebook is $37. The ebook comes with these 4 FREE Bonuses:
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2015, 2016, 2017 (Task 2) and Sample Answers (Ebook) – $50 value
- 100 IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests (Part 2) in 2016, 2017 and Suggested Answers
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests in 2016, 2017 with Answers – $28 value
- 10 Complete IELTS Practice Tests (Ebook) – $30 value
The ebook with all BONUS will be sent to your email no later than 48 hours after your purchase.
HOW TO PAY
Email [email protected] If You’d Like To Pay via Western Union, Bank Transfer or MoneyGram.
It is our hope that IELTS Speaking Actual Tests and Suggested Answers will be your great help to achieve your objective score in the shortest time possible.