18 useful IELTS preparation videos from British Council about IELTS test structures, overview, exam tips, lessons for 4 IELTS sections (IELTS Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) to help you boost your IELTS Score to Band 7.0+
ABOUT BRITISH COUNCIL
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. IELTS (IELTS Academic, IELTS General Training, and IELTS Life Skills) is jointly managed by British Council and IDP.
OVERVIEW OF 18 IELTS PREPARATION VIDEOS (for both IELTS Academic and General Training Module)
ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS FOR IELTS WRITING
2. IELTS Writing Task 1 things you must do
3. IELTS Writing Task 1 – tips and advice
4. IELTS Writing Answer the question!
5. IELTS Writing Task response Task achievement
6. IELTS Writing Coherence & Cohesion
7. IELTS Writing Grammar
8. IELTS Writing Vocabulary
9. IELTS preparation: Power Writing for IELTS Task 2 Writing
ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS FOR IELTS SPEAKING
2. Improve English for the IELTS Speaking test: Grammar
3. Improve English for the IELTS Speaking test: Pronunciation
4. Improve English for the IELTS Speaking test: Fluency and Coherence
5. IELTS Speaking: Improve English & prepare for IELTS – Vocabulary
ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS FOR IELTS READING
2. IELTS Reading
ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS FOR IELTS LISTENING
2. Journey to IELTS – Listening test
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2020 (Jan – Aug 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!