This book provides the practice test with answer keys which is very suitable for self-study students. In additions, the questions of Task 1 and Task 2 IELTS Writing Test have the sample essays that will help you improve your writing skills.
This useful practice test book with four complete IELTS practice tests can be used as a self-study resource or as part of an IELTS preparation course. It provides practice for students preparing for the academic test at any level as well as a comprehensive overview and test-taking strategies.
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Television & Sample Answers
- Collins Speaking For IELTS by Karen Kovacs (Ebook & Audio)
- New Insight into IELTS with Answers (PDF & Audio)
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update]
– Detailed description of the test and its question types
– Four complete IELTS practice tests prepared by experienced examiners and authors of exam materials
– Strategies for preparing for the test
– Two audio CDs with correctly timed pauses to give an authentic test practice experience
– Authentic IELTS test answer sheet for familiarisation by students
– Full answer key with audioscripts and sample writing answers
– Personal assessment sheets for teacher feedback and to assist progress
This book contains:
- 4 practice tests
- 2 audio CDs
- Answer Key (including sample essays)
- Tips on how to prepare
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!