IELTS Part 1 Speaking Topic: Efficiency
1. Do you prefer to study in the morning or in the evening?
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Band 9 Sample – Topic: Social Network
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Model Answer – Topic: Driving
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Island with Sample Answers
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 8 Sample – Topic: Maths
Definitely in the morning. I feel at my optimal level of performance when I first wake up in the morning after a cup of coffee. So, I like to get my studying out of the way (to get something done so you don’t have to worry about it) so I can relax more throughout the day. When I try to study in the evening, I tend to be too tired and unfocused.
2. What do you do to improve your efficiency?
Exercise! When I feel unmotivated or unfocused, exercise is the number one thing that keeps me on track (keep me focused). Second of all, taking a short break and coming back to my work with new, fresh ideas helps a bunch (a lot). Last of all, balancing work and my personal life helps me to perform to my best ability.
3. Why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
Well, there could be a few different reasons. For one, I think many people don’t feel energized. Second of all, they may be distracted by all of the tasks they must complete that day. Lastly, they simply just may not be morning people (people who like the morning).
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Band 9 Sample – Topic: Social Network - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Model Answer – Topic: Driving - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!