Book: Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced and How to Avoid Them
Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced and How to Avoid Them highlights the real mistakes that students make while taking the exam – and shows you how to avoid them. Based on analysing thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately.
Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
• Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
• Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
• Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
• Includes exam-style exercises.
About the Author
Julie Moore has been involved in ELT for over 12 years, working first as a teacher in Greece and the Czech Republic before returning to the UK to complete an MA at the University of Birmingham. In recent years, she has worked as a lexicographer on a number of learner’s dictionaries and has been involved in research, editing and writing on a range of ELT projects, especially in the areas of vocabulary and learner errors. Julie currently works as a freelancer from her home in Bristol.
Buy the book from Amazon
Also check :
- Free IELTS Book
- IELTS preparation books
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf