IELTS Material $1000 Essay Scholarship for the Students Worldwide
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam is the English Language Proficiency Test taken by the students who are willing to migrate to a place where English is used as a language of communication.
They might migrate to foreign countries for the purpose of work or for the purpose of pursuing higher studies like post-graduation or under graduation.
IELTS Material $1000 Essay Scholarship is one of the Financial Assistance programs given to the students who wish to study in places like Australia, the UK, Newzealand, USA, and Canada. The main aim of this program is to provide financial assistance to the students worldwide without any discrimination of religion, race, gender, or any other factor that holds back an aspiring student. The eligible students will get the scholarship amount of $1000. The Scholarship is mainly given to the students who take up the Academic section of the IELTS examination.
We all know that education in foreign countries is expensive and in order to help the students who have planned to migrate to abroad for higher studies, IELTS material has launched ‘IELTS Material $1000 Essay Scholarship for the students Worldwide’ a Scholarship Program for the students who take up the Academic section of the IELTS examinations to give them financial assistance for the educational purpose. The essay topic will be “Why would you like to receive this Scholarship? How will it help you to achieve your goal?”
The students who apply for IELTS Material $1000 Essay Scholarship must be eligible for the following criteria.
- Should be the citizen of the country from where you are applying.
- Those who have taken the IELTS examination recently not earlier than 2018.
- Students who are about to/ have already enrolled in the recognized University/College abroad in the academic year 2020.
- Should get a valid band score of 6.0
- Should provide a valid acceptance letter from the institution which accepts the IELTS exam as part of its admission criteria.
- The essay written by the eligible student should be not less than 150 words and it should be free from plagiarism.
- You need to provide an IELTS score sheet, the essay sheet as well as the disability certificate if applicable.
- Citizens from all countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Rules to be followed
The following rules have to be followed by the students while applying for the IELTS $1000 Essay scholarship.
- Only a single application per person is allowed, the person applying with multiple applications will be disqualified.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred only after submitting the documents mentioned
- The amount will be directly sent to the institution enrolled in.
How to apply for the scholarship
The students who plan to apply for the IELTS Material scholarship should know how to apply for it. They can follow the below procedure.
- The procedure of applying for the scholarship is only through online mode.
- Fill in the application by entering your personal details which are important.
- The major criteria used for selection are IELTS scores should be more than band 6.0 and the essay written should be free from plagiarism.
- The words in the essay should not be less than 150 words and should not exceed more than 250 words.
- There will be no chance to change or edit the answer once it is submitted.
- Once you are done with writing, proofread the essay and then submit.
- The essay written should not contain the sentences which are obscene, libelous or related to religious sentiments.
Things to be included while writing the essay
You have to keep certain things in mind while writing the essay for the IELTS $1000 Essay Scholarship. The below points may be helpful for you to write the essay.
- What is your life goal?
- How will the scholarship help you to achieve the goal?
- Why do you want to get enrolled in a particular university/college?
- How are you better when compared to other applicants to receive this scholarship?
Selection Criteria for the IELTS Material $ 1000 Essay Scholarship
The students who are eligible for the IELTS $1000 Essay Scholarship are selected for the same based on some criteria.
- The information given by the students in the application should be complete and true. If the information given is false or incomplete then the application will be disqualified for the scholarship.
- The application should be submitted along with the documents mentioned before the deadline. The applications submitted after the deadline will be not acceptable.
- The essay should be original content and not copied from anywhere.
- If the winner fails to submit the documents mentioned then he/she will be disqualified from the scholarship and the next highest scorer will be awarded the scholarship.
How the essay scholarship is judged?
The essay scholarship is judged based on the following criteria:
- Based on the non-plagiarized original content.
- Based on how creatively you write the essay.
- Based on the uniqueness of the essay.
- Based on how competently you can answer the question given.
- Based on the usage of the right grammar or vocabulary.
- Based on the sentence formation.
Also check :